Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI
I bought these peanuts at Meijer and was very satisfied with them. They were very good and I will definitely buy them again. I usually buy the store brand but decided to try planters because I had a coupon.
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
Love this travel size bag of nuts! Peanuts and mixed nuts in general are my go to source of extra protein. I love these personal serving size pouches. They are perfect for snacks on the go and are very travel friend. We always get these when my family goes on trips. Great taste and a trusted, well known brand that has been around for as long as I could remember.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Make a delicious quick snack. I love that they're lightly salted. With 36 packs you'll have plenty for a on the go snack or in my lunchbox, a few in the car and even some in my purse. Planters are great tasting peanuts!
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Peanuts ate a deliciously salty and easy to pop in your mouth snack. You can carry around a handful and snack on them a while. They are the perfect cure for a salt craving. I would recommend to friends and family. They are the cheapest I have seen between different kinds of nuts. Planters is my name brand of choice. They can be pricey though.
Alejandro S.
These are soooo addictive, Love these nuts that's why I don't buy them often. Could sit down and eat the whole can in one sitting. Always great flavor. Control our intake of these. And they are very affordable to me, so it is cool. And such a huge container- much easier than lugging this home from the grocery store in a cheap plastic bag.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
We have a giant tub of these in our car for snacks when we are rushing around to practice, games, and other sporting events and they are perfect for a filler when we have late nights and dinner is a little delayed! They have a perfect amount of salt and really satisfy your salt cravings!
Nicole L.
Woodbridge, VA
Cocktail Peanuts take me back to my childhood because my grandparents always put out bowls of these for holidays. I love you very how these peanuts are divided into perfectly proportioned sizes- something quick and easy to grab for an afternoon snack or a midnight snack.
Jackie H.
Milwaukee, WI
Planters is such a great brand especially when it comes to peanuts! You always need those as a snack to grab on the go! It's not the healthiest thing ever but they taste so good for a snack! Yes, it suits me. I would add some spicyness to it to give it more flavor.
Melanie W.
Not a huge peanut fan but these are pretty tasty, the salt is adequate and gives a nice taste to satisfy your taste buds...I think these are delicious, especially for people watching their salt intake or don't care for much salty tasting foods...very nice and recommend these 100%❤️
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
My kids love these. Can't get enough. Not too salty. I buy mine at Walmart for a great price. Super healthy since its lightly salted so not too much sodium. Can't go wrong with that. I tell my friends all the time about this product.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?