Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
ha m.
I love planters peanuts, the salted, lighty salted and not forgeting the honey. I buy this at the local supermarkets or gas stations. I have no complaints except it finished to quickly lol
kerri M.
Edmonton
Love this is package size, perfect to throw in my bag when i am on the go for the day. not to salty treat but just enough. great price from the corner store even. i am a repeat customer!
Samantha S.
You honestly can't go wrong with planters products. They are always delicious and have a variety for everyone. Love their tight sealed containers always fresh.
Sophia N.
Mississauga, Ontario
A great small snack, I usually eat it when I'm walking to school. Satisfies my cravings In the morning and nice to munch on
Maria S.
Some models are best I've tasted were favorites of my father and so never missing in my house I have good memories .. Ahh!
Ashlie E.
Oregon, OH
Great bags to take on the go for a quick snack. Just the right amount as a serving. Delicious flavor as well
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
My kid loves this planters peanuts. When he wants something salty to eat, he always choose these peanuts
Joasiry R.
Puerto Rico
I always buy very good for the hospital or when I finish exercising and makes me hungry is perfect
Grace C.
San Juan
A mi mamá le encanta este producto casi siempre compra 2 y a mi me gustan los que son mixtos.
Daisy J.
I prefer to buy the peanut lightly salted, because is better for health and body
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?