Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Mattisa M.
Hayneville, AL
Delicious! I have them as a snack on the road and at home. Great way to add some protein.
Bridget M.
Harlan, KY
These are great!! Taste very good and very salty.. Esp. If you love peanuts not pricey
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
Delicious and addicting! Once a grab a handful of these it is hard not to go for more.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
the taste is great love to buy this , i believe its a healthy snack for me and my kids.
Anna D.
Melbourne, FL
It's a light and easy snack to grab. It has good protein and tastes like peanut butter
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Planters is the best hands down! So many varieties of nuts and are located all over!
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Usually too salty in my opinion. But not a bad snack, last forever too, good price.
Marissa R.
This is a great brand and I enjoy the lightly salted peanuts more than the original
Rhonda S.
Houma, LA
My husband buys this all the time and keeps this on hand. He loves the mixed nits
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
I love these. I will not buy peanuts from any other brand. They are so delicious.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?

back