Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I put these in my boyfriend's lunch box every week. He eats them every time and sometimes he even shares with us.
Laura S.
Tifton, GA
This is the best snack ever because when your craving something salty is peanuts are the right snack for you .
ELIANA T.
Doral, FL
ESTE MANI ES DELICIOSO CON EL TOQUE JUSTO DE SAL SON COMPLETAMENTE ADICTIVOS TE COMES UNO Y NO QUISIERAS PARAR
Lorraine G.
PHOENIX, AZ
These penuts are not to salty there just right to enjoy for a afternoon snake. I suggest to buy .🥜yummy snakes
Amber B.
Monroe, MI
Love my nuts! These nuts are easy to find. They taste great. Easy to open. Grab and go packaging! Priced well.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
So satisfying and amazingly salty! A super protein snack for on the run, before bed, or watching the big game!
Jei O.
Such an amazing brand, but also an amazing product. Tasty and on-the-go snack. Recommend a hundred percent.👍🏼
Shelby G.
Masontown, PA
We always have these in my house. Such a great snack and my children love them. We go through them like crazy
Alicia F.
North canton , OH
Perfect size when on the go. Can't go wrong! The extra protein keeps you going through the day between meals.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
These are so yummy and are such a good little item to snack on at parties or just when your home watching TV.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?