Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
rachael s.
great to have on hand in the car for those long drives. i love that it isnt too salty, and keeps me full for those long drives
Hallie W.
Kennesaw
I love Planters products. Love peanuts period I buy planters products whenever I have a party or take long trips. Always fresh.
January W.
Peanuts are very good for you. Love these peanuts plus great memories growing up. Buy these at Kroger or Meijer or Wal-Mart.
Jessica P.
San Antonio, TX
As funny as this may sound 🔊. I love peanuts! This is great for me to eat as a snack without all the sad feelings. Love them.
Angel C.
I buy these for my dad all the time! And it's really good, for when you watch tv or when you just want a little nice taste
Zayra V.
Cicero, IL
Love these. It's my go to snack and whenever I'm at the store I tend to grab some even though I only went in for one thing.
Breanna M.
Santa Ana, CA
Not too sweet, not too chocolatey.. good for those sweet cravings but not trying to over indulge. plus my kids love them!
Heather R.
Lehi, UT
Love cocktail peanuts with an adult beverage. Peanuts and drinking go hand in hand. Don't forget them for ladies weekend!
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
These nuts are good, but I prefer the mixed kind with lots of types of nuts. These can be a little boring after too many.
Yahaira S.
San Juan
Lo puedes llevar en la cartera. Excelente para meriendas rápidas. Al no tener tanta sal have que tu boca no se resienta.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?

back