Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can uploaded by Ashley R.

BY PLANTERS

• Peanuts
  • Sea Salt
  • Cottonseed Oil

Allergens: Peanut

• Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our hal...3 Answers
Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts Can
  • "Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! " in 1 review
Alicia B.
i love having these around! they’re such a great small snack. i eat a handful before classes in the afternoon to hold me over till lunch. Since peanuts are such a great source of protein they really keep you satisfied after a handful
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love these! So addicting and great to pack in a lunch or snack! The lightly salted has just enough to make it tasty and not bland or overpowering! It’s a great price and I would buy this pack again! The big pack from costco!
Becka P.
Yukon, OK
This is my go to snack! It’s not too terribly bad for you, but is pretty filling and can easily be slipped into a purse! I always pick planters over other brands because their “salt to peanut” ratio is always perfect!
Joscelyn M.
I always buy this brand for when we make Chex Mix. It comes in a large container and there’s plenty for the recipe and then some. Perfectly salty and great roasted flavor! I recommend for snacking or using in recipes
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I keep a can of these on my nightstand for when I wake up feeling snackish but don't have the effort in my to really get up and go to the kitchen. They're good, I eat a hundful every now and again. My most reliable snack.
Veniza J.
Always a good light snack just to keep your mouth busy. We always have this during parties. Just the right amount of crunchiness and salt. Tastes really good. Packaging is good, it keeps the peanuts fresh.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Love the cocktail peanuts. Perfect for a party by the bar or even when your out at the bar. They just taste so much better then the other peanuts. I'm a repeat customer of these peanuts and will be unless they change something.
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
I love peanuts for snacks with beer. This ones are great. Roasted peanuts, without skin, not to salty. The only reason why I'm giving three stars is because they are too greasy. Other than that, they taste great.
Britt M.
Always loved having a packet of these in me as a snack. More times then not I would pick them up at a register while I’m out shopping. These are by far the best peanuts out there. Super tasty.
Melisabeth R.
Im super fan of peanuts, planters light salted are really good, is a good snack, perfect packaing and different variety. Available in a lot of groceries stores, department store, and pharmacys.
Tina D.
Mesquite, TX
Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?

back