Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsPlanters
Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts

Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts

by Planters

Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts - These traditional cocktail peanuts are shelled, skinned and lightly seasoned with sea salt. The resealable canister ensures your peanuts stay their freshest, and allows you to snack on this delicious treat time and time again. Healthy Snack Choice - Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts contain less sodium than Planters Salted Peanuts and are cholesterol and trans fat-free, making them a light and refreshing daytime snack.

Was thinking about serving planters nut as one of our half time snack. Not sure if I want theplain peanuts or the planter's mixed nut what do you all think?
Start your review of Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts!
Product Highlights
Peanuts are a great snack when I'm hungry or running out the door and these are fantastic for that! in reviews
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Make a delicious quick snack. I love that they're lightly salted. With 36 packs you'll have plenty for a on the go snack or in my lunchbox, a few in the car and even some in my purse. Planters are great tasting peanuts!
Michelle L.
Constable, NY
The best peanut in the world. They are so perfectly salted! So Perfectly pea nutty! I crave them!
Cherry N.
The best sack lunch ever love them went you need something with salt this dose the job
Kitty D.
Runnemede nj
Please plentyof protein in this can I buy these once a week eat as a snack a great source of protein also
Veniza J.
Always a good light snack just to keep your mouth busy. We always have this during parties. Just the right amount of crunchiness and salt. Tastes really good. Packaging is good, it keeps the peanuts fresh.
Christina R.
Marshall, MO
Perfectly salted, not too much! Can never get enough of planters peanuts. I enjoy the small pouches as snacks at work and on the go
Nicole I.
Pflugerville, TX
I love love love the sea salt peanuts! So good and a great snack! I highly recommend this product!
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I keep a can of these on my nightstand for when I wake up feeling snackish but don't have the effort in my to really get up and go to the kitchen. They're good, I eat a hundful every now and again. My most reliable snack.
Jeiliny O.
Such an amazing brand, but also an amazing product. Tasty and on-the-go snack. Recommend a hundred percent.👍🏼
Morgan S.
Princeville, IL
You can't beat Planters nuts. They have the right amount of salt and are delicious! They are a little on the expensive side but most nuts are. Great for a party or just a snack!