BY PLANTERS

Planters Lightly Salted Cocktail Peanuts.
50% less sodium than Planters cocktail peanuts.
See nutrition information for fat content.
Heart healthy.
May reduce the risk of heart disease.
Scientific evidence suggests but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as peanuts, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol & not resulting in increased caloric intake may reduce the risk of heart disease. See nutrition information for fat content (1.5 oz is about 53 pieces). see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Foodie Expert
Peanuts ate a deliciously salty and easy to pop in your mouth snack. You can carry around a handful and snack on them a while. They are the perfect cure for a salt craving. I would recommend to friends and family. They are the cheapest I have seen between different kinds of nuts. Planters is my name brand of choice. They can be pricey though.
Joyce H.
Rosemead, CA
I love peanuts, especially Planters peanuts. They just have that salty taste that I crave during ungodly hours. I am definitely a repeat customer. Everytime I frequent Cosco, I have to buy these peanuts in bulk. They make great snacks when you have the miunchies.
member-901f896cf
These are another favorite snack of mine. They are so small and easy to eat and snack on. I especially love how salty they are, even though it says "lightly salted". I bought these at a supermarket and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Foodie Expert
My kids love these. Can't get enough. Not too salty. I buy mine at Walmart for a great price. Super healthy since its lightly salted so not too much sodium. Can't go wrong with that. I tell my friends all the time about this product.
Christen P.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Love these! Such a yummy filling and salty snack. They are perfect to put out for parties and gatherings. Great snack while drinking. Nuts tend to be expensive but these are my favorite brand others just don't taste right to me.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Love the cocktail peanuts. Perfect for a party by the bar or even when your out at the bar. They just taste so much better then the other peanuts. I'm a repeat customer of these peanuts and will be unless they change something.
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Nuts, nuts, nuts! I find they taste salty whenever salt is added. These can be bought just about anywhere food is sold. The only ingredients are nuts! It's hard to mess that up! I would certainly recommend them to others.
Sydney V.
I like this brand of peanuts the best, they are super addicting once you start eating them. These peanuts are great if your hosting a small get together or even for bigger parties. I would definitely recommend to others.
Linda R.
Horsham, PA
I love having this all the time... I have it in my purse right now lol. I like to have it at work, when I am traveling in the plane or road trip. It's so good and healthy. I don't like to share. It's a must have for me
Dessie K.
Kinston, NC
The smell is not an option for me and I don't think I can see you soon as possible and to get my nails are you doing it wrong that I'm going back and I don't think that I can get it right away with a little more time