Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces

Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces delivers that quality nut flavor you've grown to trust with 50% less sodium than regular salted cashews. Each cashew is carefully picked and then lightly seasoned with sea salt to enhance the natural goodness of each piece. Available in a large resealable 14 oz. canister, this lightly salted cashew mixture will stay fresh between snacking. Pre-crushed for added convenience, these cashew halves and pieces will also make a great addition to your cooking and baking. Fresh cashews, straight from the farms of Planters Crushed to halves and pieces 50% less sodium than Planters Cashew Halves & Pieces Resealable canister keeps the nuts fresh Perfect for those keeping Kosher Ingredients: CASHEWS, PEANUT OIL, SEA SALT.

Who else adds these to their stir fry ??? I love them in stir fry. Yum :)))
What's your favorite summertime, low calorie, and low fat recipe that uses cashews?
Are they healthy?
Start your review of Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces!
How would you rate this product?
Ballston Spa, NY
Great nuts! Wonderful taste and reliable brand. They are always well salted and never taste stale or "off". I love that the container has an air tight lid to seal it for freshness. A great feature! Definitely recommend for anyone who enjoys nuts!
Tacoma
I love this company! It has so many great flavors and each one is supper healthy! Some of the more sweeter ones have a bit too much sugar, but there are plant of options. They are great for on the go and in lunches.
Webb City, MO
Cashews are my favorite nut, in any form, whether in pieces or in whole. They are always fresh and I prefer the lightly salted cashew. I can eat them from the jar or use them to sprinkle in with brownie mix.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Cashews are the best, I like planters containers because they keep their mixes fresher for longer than most brands. They don’t over salt or season their mixes either. Good product that stays consistent.
No Special Diet
I’m always certain that when I buy this brand of nuts I will be getting a high quality and super tasty snack. It’s one of those familiar and reliable brands that I always gravitate to.
mississauga
I love cashews! Planters are my favourite because they are not super salty. I can usually eat a can in one day but then regret it because of the cost. It’s perfect to snack on at work.
Bronx, NY
I love cashews in general, but these caches are really good. They don't taste burnt if you know what I mean I love them they're a little bit expensive but it's worth it. I will definitely bye bye bye all the time I could eat one and a whole day they are so good. Definitely recommend everybody should be by me
Charlotte, NC
Cashews are great! The planters brand is kind of expensive overall. I have a found a few brands that are a bit cheaper so I usually prefer them such as great value or whatever the off brand may be.
Low Carb
massena
Can you go wrong with cashews!? I love sitting down and having a handful of a perfectly salty snack I have no complaints they are delicious just wish they were more cost friendly
Tasty fresh large nuts that arlre a good source of plant protein and only light salt is more healtful than regular salt . Planters Lightly Salted Cashew Halves & Pieces
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free