Planters Honey Roasted/Sweet n' Crunchy/Cocktail Peanuts Holiday Collection Box uploaded by Kimberly F.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Contains 1-12 oz. can Honey Roasted Peanuts, 1-10 oz. Can Sweet n' Crunchy Peanuts, 1-12 oz. can Cocktail Peanuts.

Aj S.
Near the Christmas season, I found these at Rite Aid for a cheap price that came with 3 peanut cans! Each one had a different flavor and each tasted very well. These made a great present to my family members who liked to eat peanuts and other snacks.
Kimberly F.
Allen , TX
I gave these nuts As a Christmas present this last year they enjoyed it so much when I opened it up the package
that I went back to the store and got two more boxes one as a gift and she ne for myself and the peanuts are just great
The peanuts are fresh and there's a variety and it was just really a nice gift and I enjoyed it myself
I recommend it to anyone
It was a great gift and a great gift for myself.
👍🏻😊
Emory M.
The Planters sweet and crunchy peanut is the best peanut I've ever had in my entire life. I ate the whole can in two days. I would like them available in a single purchase instead of just a holiday pack.
Stephanie C.
My grandma always has these hanging around in her living room and i always put a dent in them. My favorite flavor is the honey roasted peanuts, I swear that planters makes them better then anyone else!
Marisa L.
Avondale, AZ
We received this a gift as part of wine basket and it was amazing! Each one of these flavors was perfect for snacking and bringing together a cheese board. Definitely will be repurchase this again for myself and for as a gift!
Lynette L.
I gave these as Christmas gifts a couple years ago. People raved about them. I saved a couple for myself, since we had purchased them at the commissary. They are the perfect size for snacking with just the right amount in each package. Now, if I could just get someone to gift them to me haha!
Lauren G.
London, KY
YUM is all I have to say. First, when it comes to nuts, Planters always takes the cake in best quality and best taste. Second, this particular set up is AMAZING. It gives off a good holiday taste and vibe. Like something you'd see and eat at your grandma's house. Just cozy.
Robin S.
Spring Grove, IL
I love Planters Holiday Peanut Snack Pack. I like to buy them and put them in with gift baskets. This is a great product to take to a holiday gathering for sharing. You can buy this product in most stores around the holiday time. I would recommend this product for gift giving or just for a snack around the house.
Angela R.
Los Lunas, NM
A simple satisfying snack and a great way to get some protein into your system. This brand has a long history of creating great tasting nuts and as they add different flavors the list goes on for unlimited ways of getting more nuts into your diet . the packaging always gives the freshest feel of the product and is a nice snack for the whole family
Violet E.
Salisbury, MD
I personally hate nuts but my grandmother loves putting them in brownies and cakes, and they taste fine there. She likes these ones for holiday and she said they taste extremely good and she would recommend someone definitely try them.
Andrea A.
Cacauate??
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
where do you find this product and when does it normally come out?

back