Planters Honey Roasted/Sweet n' Crunchy/Cocktail Peanuts Holiday Collection 34 oz. Box

BY PLANTERS SEASONALS

Contains 1-12 oz. can Honey Roasted Peanuts, 1-10 oz. Can Sweet n' Crunchy Peanuts, 1-12 oz. can Cocktail Peanuts. see more...

Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Foodie Expert
Great little gift for anyone who likes a snack that isn't too much of a guilty pleasure. The gift sets are very affordable.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
I always buy the variety because we have them out for christmas at our house and this year they were a huge hit. We especially loved the sweet n crunchy.
Michelle  B.
Michelle B.
Winter Haven, FL
LOVE anything Planters! My whole family enjoys the honey roasted and salted the most, they are a permanent staple in our house. The often are opened and into before we even leave the store!
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
York, Sc
Foodie Expert
Love the variety, and a great gift. I love this company, and mostly ALL the flavors they have lol
Pardis Z.
Pardis Z.
I really like these for a snack after having a long day they have many different flavor to choose from
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
Great gift for a bus driver, teacher or conworker. Delicious mix of various flavors
JoAnn S.
JoAnn S.
Love to get these for my father in law!! Very convenient to keep one at home one at his office desk and one in his car.
sam d.
sam d.
Damascus, MD
Awesome product, perfect for vacation snacks and on the go for a quick protein boost. Not to mention the variety of flavors taste great.
Selah h.
Selah h.
Longview, WA
My favorite!!! Always a good snack! I'd buy these all the time!..only see them around holidays though:/
Karen F.
Karen F.
Love them always buy them at the holiday. It would not be Christmas without my nuts.
Andrea A.