BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts have a perfect balance of sweetness and saltiness! If you love nuts, you'll be happy to know that they can fit into a heart healthy diet. Over the past decade, research has shown that eating nuts in moderation - including peanuts and most tree nuts - can help keep your heart healthy.

Buy on Target
Love X.
This is the only brand of peanuts I eat. I don't like peanuts and I don't crave for them. I don't even reach for the ones from other brands when they are sitting on the counter. Somehow I find myself eating from this brand and continue to snack on it while I watch tv. It is sweet and salt at the same time which attracted my taste buds attention for more. Also the packaging could be another reason why I reach for it. They usually go on sale too -- an added bonus
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Can't beat the price of Planters Honey Roasted & Salted Peanuts. I have tried store brand in the past, but the honey roasted coating on Planters is my favorite. The Amazon price is competitive with my local grocery store and saves me a trip out. The large screw top container manages to stay fresh down to the last peanut.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
One box of planter's honey roasted peanuts it's really not enough for my house vegetate everybody had their hands in the jar from the time we open it until the very last drop. Have you ever seen a 1 year cry because you're not feeding him his peanuts quick enough? Lol it's like feeding a hungry baby elephant
Disciple S.
Florida
Roasted nuts...who can find something on that? They taste so good. My father is a planters buyer himself. He eats the nuts from there. There is nothing bad I can say about this brand or the product in particular. I recommend this to you if you’re seeking to buy it. Hope this helps!
Jay 💖.
These were my favorite snack as a kid,and I still go crazy over them now! It's really funny,I normally hate things that taste anything like honey,but these are a perfect mix of salty and sweet. My dad used to have to hide them,becaise I didn't know how to stop! They're amazing. ❤
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
These are really good and make for a great no fuss snack. The flavor is really nice but I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to them kicking up the intensity just a tad to make the flavor really come through with each peanut.
Halia S.
Clyattville
If I’m not mistaken, these are the peanuts with the sweet and salty seasoning on it. These are delicious! They are addictive but not unhealthy (I don’t think they are anyway) I would recommend! They are amazing!
Jori Y.
Goshen, IN
These are hands down my favorite kind of nuts. They’re sweet but still have a little bit of saltiness to them. I usually buy them at a local grocery store called Meijer but they are available everywhere.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I love honey roasted peanuts. They are great snack to eat and they are good while flying (Southwest Airlines). They are not too expensive. I think they are affordable, but like everything else the price has more than likely gone up.
Niqueca L.
New Castle
Ever since my mom used to get honey roasted peanuts from planters and I would taste them, I’ve been in love. I’ve tried different brands of honey roasted peanuts but nothing compares to planters
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
What's your favorite recipe to make using these?
Selena R.
Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but not to any other peanut brand?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor
Debra P.
I think my kids would love these as snacks with lunches and to take on the go. But what I'm wondering is if one is too small. For the average young child, how many would be a good snack?
Selena R.
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to these peanuts? Every other brand I can eat, but I don't know why I swell up with these...anyone else?