Planters® Honey Roasted Peanuts - 52oz uploaded by Angelica C.

BY PLANTERS

Delicious Honey Roasted Planters peanuts are dry roasted and then lightly sweetened. One of our favorite treats that's also naturally nutritious and satisfies hunger. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my family's favorite type of peanuts. Planters Honey Roasted peanuts taste great. They have a nice salty/sweet balance and roasted peanuts taste better to me than plain peanuts(I eat them also). It's hard to find in stores where I live though so when I do find them I stalk up. Just a great snacking food.
Maggie R.
Round Rock
Who can go wrong with a sweet and salty peanut?! These are my personal favorite peanut. They are a good price for the amount of ounces. I usually find them at any grocery store. If you haven’t tried these you need to!
Madison K.
Planters has been and always will be the go to supplier for peanuts. I have had them for as long as I can remember and with their good quality and price, I don’t see that changing anytime soon. I would absolutely recommend Planters for all things nut related.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
These are hands down my favorite peanuts from my favorite brand and are a staple in my family. They’re the perfect sweet/crunchy/not-completely-empty-calories snack. Caution with the environment they’re kept it; when not properly sealed in a humid environment, these get mushy and are not enjoyable
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Foodie Expert
Planters peanuts are the best! Who doesn’t know Planters? They make for such a great and easy go-to snack! Plus they’re ideal for cocktail parties. It’s a healthy but addictive choice for sure. As with anything, moderation is always a good idea!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Foodie Expert
Honey roasted peanuts are my favorite nut made by planters. They are great to add to trail mixes, or just to enjoy as a snack on their own. I have purchased these on multiple occasions. I only wish they had more flavoring on them.
Maria P.
Youngstown , OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite. I could eat the whole container without realizing. Great flavor, great protein. My daughters also enjoy these which is an added bonus to me! We love finding healthier goodies to add to our snack drawer :)
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
These peanuts are so good! I literally cannot stop eating them because they are so delicious! I especially love when they go on sale and can stock up! They’re also inexpensive compared to other brands.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite work time snacks! Perfect for in between meals and a better option then chips or candy. I love the taste and flavor of the honey roasted peanuts.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
Foodie Expert
My mother is literally addicted to the Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts!  I even think they are delicious and I am not a huge nut fan.  Peanuts are typically salty and this kind has the perfect mix of sweet to go with the salt!  Highly recommend them!