Planters® Honey Roasted Peanuts - 52oz uploaded by Angelica C.

Planters® Honey Roasted Peanuts - 52oz

Delicious Honey Roasted Planters peanuts are dry roasted and then lightly sweetened. One of our favorite treats that's also naturally nutritious and satisfies hunger. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
kim t.
Arlington, VA
This is my family's favorite type of peanuts. Planters Honey Roasted peanuts taste great. They have a nice salty/sweet balance and roasted peanuts taste better to me than plain peanuts(I eat them also). It's hard to find in stores where I live though so when I do find them I stalk up. Just a great snacking food.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
These are hands down my favorite peanuts from my favorite brand and are a staple in my family. They’re the perfect sweet/crunchy/not-completely-empty-calories snack. Caution with the environment they’re kept it; when not properly sealed in a humid environment, these get mushy and are not enjoyable
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Planters peanuts are the best! Who doesn’t know Planters? They make for such a great and easy go-to snack! Plus they’re ideal for cocktail parties. It’s a healthy but addictive choice for sure. As with anything, moderation is always a good idea!
Danielle N.
Beaver, OH
Honey roasted peanuts are my favorite nut made by planters. They are great to add to trail mixes, or just to enjoy as a snack on their own. I have purchased these on multiple occasions. I only wish they had more flavoring on them.
Maria P.
Youngstown, OH
My favorite. I could eat the whole container without realizing. Great flavor, great protein. My daughters also enjoy these which is an added bonus to me! We love finding healthier goodies to add to our snack drawer :)
Amanda S.
I have an obsession with these. They’re so good I keep some hidden in my desk at work lol. They’re a great flavor, not too salty and not too sweet. I wish they were a little cheaper, but almonds can be pricy in general and these are so good I don’t mind spending a little extra on them.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
My mother is literally addicted to the Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts!  I even think they are delicious and I am not a huge nut fan.  Peanuts are typically salty and this kind has the perfect mix of sweet to go with the salt!  Highly recommend them!
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
These things are dangerous! I had to stop buying them because literally every time I have purchased them I open the can and start with a handful and the next thing I know, I have finished an entire can. I have purchased them at Kroger, and I think also at Target. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty!
Brittany B.
I love honey roasted peanuts! I love sweets and this sweetness tastes amazing on peanuts. I picked these up at my local Walmart for around $3.00 and i got a lot for that price. They did not last long because i could not quit eating them. If you like peanuts and honey then you will love these.
Grace C.
This is a classic snack for me and I love the flavor. It is definitely not very healthy for you but the flavor is unique and it is really filling! It isn't my go-to snack but it is available almost everywhere that food is sold and so its very convenient if I am dying for a sweet and salty snack!