Add a Photo

By PLANTERS
#157 in Nuts & Seeds
Delicious Honey Roasted Planters peanuts are dry roasted and then lightly sweetened. One of our favorite treats that's also naturally nutritious and satisfies hunger.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
San Diego , CA
These are by far my favorite type of Planters peanuts they are always fresh and crunchy and they aren't too salty. Although they can be a bit pricey if you can find coupon in the paper you could get a deal. They are definitely worth full price though. My husband likes to eat them when he's drinking a few beers so if I buy them I have to hide them lol.
Julie M.
Julie M.
We love the original honey roasted peanuts. You can't go wrong and I have been eating them since I was a kid. Nothing seems to have changed except the price. Theyou do seem to be more expensive but what isn't these days!!?? I would definitely recommend them to anyone but I would think everyone should already know which is the best.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
We both, my husband and I both love the honey roasted peanuts from Planters. We eat them as snacks or when I cook thai food I add some peanuts to them. They go actually really well with Som Tam (thai papaya salad) and give it a nice nutty taste with a tiny bit of honey,which goes well in thai food kitchen.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I like honey roasted peanuts when I want something salty and sweet. I like that most of the time you can find coupons to help with the cost. I seem like they have gone up over the years. For the tastes of planters it is worth it they have just three right mix of salty and sweet.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Fountain, CO
Luckily I am not allergic to peanuts because I love these Honey Roasted peanuts. They have just the right amount of sweetness, and I can't stop eating them. Because of the price I don't buy them all the time, but the price is comparable to other nut brands. These are delicious!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY
My absolute favorite type of nut from Planters! The taste is so original and different. If you love peanut butter flavor, you would love this. It exceeded my expectations and the price isn't too expensive. I would recommend this to others and I am very satisfied.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
Ronceverte, WV
This got 4 stars because the price is a bit high. I love being able to eat healthier, but the price tends to keep me from buying a lot. They are super yummy though and I buy when I can find them on sale! The great thing is I don't have to share with my husband!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
These peanuts are delicious. They keep your blood sugar level up when you're feeling down and are a great snack when you're on the go. I feel like they can be a little pricey, but if you get the larger container they last for a long time. Would recommend.
Karson G.
Karson G.
My absolute favorite honey roasted peanuts ever! I buy this big package because they are so delicious and I eat them so fast. Very tasty. My dad introduced me to the honey roasted style when I was little and I have been hooked on that flavor ever since.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Warrensburg, MO
These are my absolute favorite peanuts. The packaging is great for storing. They are a staple in our household. I'm not convinced they are the healthiest but they sure are good. They are a little expensive but I would highly recommend anyway.