BY PLANTERS

• Has anyone had an allergic reaction to these peanuts? Every other b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Foodie Expert
I don't know what it is about the honey roasted peanuts but i love it! I could eat the whole can in one sitting that is how amazing they taste to me! I love how it taste and i love how they smell also! I promise you will love this also! It was better then bar nuts that is for sure :)
charity P.
charity P.
Stanford, KY
These are my favorite type of peanuts.The cost is very affordable and u can find them in most stores.They don't leave a bad after taste in your mouth either and they are easy for my little ones to get out of the container if they want a snack and they love them to so it's a win win.
Cassie Q.
Cassie Q.
I love these so much but have to buy them only once in a while. Reason #1, there is A LOT of sugar in/on them. Reason #2, when I find a little snack that I really like, I tend to binge on that snack until I hate it, and I love these too much to take that risk!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
These peanuts are DELICOUS. I love these they taste so good. They are just the right amount of crunchy and soft and salty and sweet. This compared to the candy covered peanuts which is my second favorite this is one of the best for sure. I love this product
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
I could eat these peanuts all day. The honey roasted is one of my favorite flavors. Planters does a good job with pricing, so I feel like I can try different flavors when I want. My 3 year old loves them as well, so I would also recommend them to others!
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I try to always keep a can of these in my car for if I'm really hungry or just need something to snack on. The honey roasted flavor is delicious and I apparently cannot get enough.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Springfield, OR
Seriously the best nuts out there! the make such a great sweet snck! and keeps me away from things i dont want to be eating like candy bars.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX
Wonder fun snack if you don't have time to have a full meal. They provide great nutrition and awesome energy booster.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Waverly, OH
Staple in the nut family always have a bowl setting out during the holidays! My family snacks and snacks!
Cristal A.
Cristal A.
Richardson, TX
My go to whenever i want to eat healthy and want to eat peanuts, cashew, etc. I only eat this brand
Selena R.
Selena R.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to these peanuts? Every other brand I can eat, but I don't know why I swell up with these...anyone else?