Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts - Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts are a crunchy and delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy together. Use them as an appetizer on game night, pack some in a bag for your next road trip, or simply set out a bowl on the table to snack on throughout the day. The peanuts are seasoned with pure sea salt and a sweet honey coating, which enhances their distinctive natural taste. Sweet and Crunchy Snack - Great for snacking at home, at work or on the go, the Planters roasted peanuts come in a convenient resealable jar. Each serving contains plenty of healthy fats and protein, helping you stay full throughout the day. Dry roasted peanuts Seasoned with pure sea salt 160 calories per serving Perfect for those keeping kosher INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, SUGAR, HONEY, PEANUT AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL, CORN SYRUP, SEA SALT, FRUCTOSE, CORNSTARCH, XANTHAN GUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts!
How would you rate this product?
Kingston, ON
These taste horrible. I should have paid attention to the ingredients. I didn't know they changed their style. I was looking forward to a roasted nut that was lightly salted, like in the past but sadly now they have destroyed their flavor.

These are sugary instead of salty and apparently contains gelatin. Nasty. It also taste like it has either a hint of paprika or cayenne pepper. To add to the catastrophe a lot of the nuts are stale.

So if you like sugary, gelatin, paprika flavored nuts then this was made for you. If you are like me and just wanted sea salted roasted nuts, stay away from these!

Vegetarian, Organic, Low Carb
Baton Rouge
It’s sad to say, but I actually enjoy the generic version of this product than Planter’s brand. These were lightly seasoned so it almost tasted like I was eating plain dry peanuts.  Very disappointed. I will never buy the Planter’s brand of this kind again.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
I buy a lot of Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts for my husband to snack on. In my opinion, they are consistently the best tasting nuts I have found, and I'm pretty sure he is addicted to them. Nuts are a pretty healthy snack that I can easily recommend to anyone.
Low Carb
6901 SE 14TH ST LOT 256 DES MOINES IOWA
These honey roasted peanuts are my go to quick "mom" snack during my busy day with a toddler and 7 month old baby. They are the perfect pick me up for light guilt free snack. Definitely a must in my household for me and my husband. Sweet and savory!
My family loves these! They are great when I need a sugar fix and am watching my weight. Tons of calories and sugar, easy to over eat but better than a pint of Ben and Jerry’s. During the holidays we set these out for parties and use them to make our own home made crunch n munch
Low Carb
I try not to eat peanuts so much since it can be a bit costly. I like planters honey roasted peanuts a lot because of the flavor. I wish this came in bulk because it’s my favorite snack. My husband likes to eat this as well.
New Albany
Love these! Love how they are sealed to keep them fresh. Great source of protein and a nutritional, healthy snack. Great nutty taste with just a hint of sweetness. Go get you some........what you waiting on?
Girard, OH
These are so good. I like to snack on these in between meals, for a quick pick me up. Not much else to say except these are good. I noticed if I eat too much I do get a couple break outs from the oils.
Vegetarian
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I LOVE these honey roasted peanuts but they are very dense calorically and if I’m not careful I will eat the whole container. You can’t go wrong with Planters brand as a whole. I’ve never had the honey roasted cashews so I’m eager to try some. Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts
Tukwila, WA
These are so delicious that they are a bit addictive for me! I love the combination of sweet and salty, and the crisp crunch of the crystallized sugar on the outside of the peanuts. The only thing that I dislike about this product is the calories!