Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsPlanters
Honey Roasted Peanuts, 216 lb Container

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts - Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts are a crunchy and delicious snack that the whole family can enjoy together. Use them as an appetizer on game night, pack some in a bag for your next road trip, or simply set out a bowl on the table to snack on throughout the day. The peanuts are seasoned with pure sea salt and a sweet honey coating, which enhances their distinctive natural flavor. Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts are a dry-roasted Sweet and Crunchy Snack - Great for snacking at home, at work or on the go, the Planters roasted peanuts come in a convenient resealable jar. Each serving contains plenty of healthy fats and protein, helping you stay full throughout the day.

What’s everyone favorite honey roasted peanut brand?
DooEs this have less sodium or more ?
Has anyone else noticed that any other size of the honey roasted peanuts besides this size do not taste as good for some mysterious reason?
Start your review of Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my very favorite go to brand for honey roasted peanuts! I have tried every other brand that makes roasted peanuts (EATz, great value, ect) & none compared to the planters brand! The others just didn't deliver the same quality taste (not to mention the off brands seem to always have shells in the mix). So I'd absolutely give planters 5 out of 5 stars 😍 Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Alicia H.
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these honey roasted peanuts. They come in a nice sized package, so you get a decent amount for the price you pay. Each of the peanuts are pretty nicely coated with the sugary mixture and overall, its a pretty delicious combination. Great for a snack or to pair with a lunch.
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Missy E.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are one of my favorite go to snacks. They have a great taste and I have been buying them for many years now. My kids also love these for snack time. I will definitely continue to purchase these.
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to have nuts for snacks, specially the honey roasted ones. They’re delicious! Perfect to carry on your bag.
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Jackie K.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is childhood. I love these. I remember always getting these on the airplane or on long car trips for summer vacation. The sweet and salty combination goes together satisfyingly good. Would recommend for a healthy snack. Dollar Tree #worksnack #healthysnacks
Gabrielle F.
Orange City, FL
By far the best peanuts I have ever tasted. Its so good and worth your money. The thing about it is, it's sweet at one point and then salty the next.
Melissa A.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good you can never get enough!! Also this flavor is the best there is
Imani B.
Brooklyn, NY
Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts, 2.16 lb Container uploaded by Imani B.
Perfect on the go snack for busy students, when you don’t have time in between classes to eat a whole meal this will do the trick. It even comes in small pouches so you can slip them in your bag on early mornings!
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Great flavor with a hint of sweetness. They are always fresh tasting and I would recommend them.
Tiffany D.
Newtown, OH
Honey roasted are my favorite kind of the peanuts because they give them a sweet addition!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...