BY PLANTERS #59 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.
Sensible solution.
A cholesterol free food contains 13g fat per serving.
0g trans fat. see more...

• Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but no...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor2 Answers
  • Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?1 Answers
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I buy these to use as a topping on ice cream sundaes, and they are absolutely delicious. Some other brands of peanuts tend to be a bit soft or stale, but these are always crunchy. The honey roasted coating sticks to the nut and doesn't flake off, so every peanut is just as tasty as the one before. Mixed with some vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream? Heaven in a bowl. I LOVE these peanuts!
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Can't have the holidays without these! Careful as they are highly addictive! They have the perfect amount of sugary/salty coating and the peanuts are always a really good quality (rarely any burnt or "gross" ones). These are great to just have around or for special occasions. I would definitely recommend these for your next get together.
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
I absolutely LOVE Planters honey roasted peanuts. They are my favorite snack for on the go. I have tried off brand peanuts, but they don't have as sweet of taste as the Planters peanuts do. I know that the off brand is cheaper, however, I do not think there is a big enough difference in price to deter me from eating this brand!
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
I got these as part of a value snack pack and I really enjoy them. The sweet factor is not too intense and I like that it has a hint of salt to balance it out. Not too sure why theres added sugar if they use real honey though, it would be healthier and just overall better if they harnessed the honey's flavor without the sugar.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
I love honey roasted peanuts. They are perfect for the munchies and it does not take a lot to fill you up. Sometimes, I will get a salty one here and there which I do not like because I feel that they should be a little sweeter. They can also be very messy to eat, so keep a snack bowl, napkins, and/or wipe next you.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are a great snack, especially if you have visitors over. They go well with beer (yum) and are a great snack food in general. Not super healthy, but hey, you deserve to indulge every now and then. I do wish they were less sweet as well, but they DO have honey, so that you can't really avoid.
Planters have such a variety of snacks. My favorite is the honey roasted. We usually shop at Walmart and pick up some planters. One tasty idea is using them in mixed snacks. I sometimes have to have my own planters hidden for late night snack. Getting ready to host a party I recommend planters.
Rachel H.
I love peanuts and Planters is generally my go to brand, but I'm not a huge fan of the honey roasted peanuts. The sweetness leaves a weird taste on my tongue and the added sweetness wasn't as good as I thought it would be in the first place. I guess I'm just more of a lightly salted girl.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
Love live love these!!! I eat them for snacks sometimes when I'm trying to avoid chips. They are a great party snack, good for showers etc. They are sweet and salty and that's just the best of both worlds in my book. I can sit abd eat aN entire jar in one sitting if I'm not careful. Lol
Jareen R.
My family and I love these peanuts. They have a nice and settle light sweetness to them. I think it is healthy, The price for this company is pretty expensive for peanuts but it is worth it. I have been eating these for a very long time. They are really good. I definitely recommend.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite recipe to make using these?
Selena R.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but not to any other peanut brand?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor
Rosmary M.
Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?