BY PLANTERS #1 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.
Sensible solution.
A cholesterol free food contains 13g fat per serving.
0g trans fat. see more...

• Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but no...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor2 Answers
  • Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?1 Answers
MeTime M.
Review for: Peanuts Honey Roasted 34.5 oz more...
This is the only brand of peanuts I eat. I don't like peanuts and I don't crave for them. I don't even reach for the ones from other brands when they are sitting on the counter. Somehow I find myself eating from this brand and continue to snack on it while I watch tv. It is sweet and salt at the same time which attracted my taste buds attention for more. Also the packaging could be another reason why I reach for it. They usually go on sale too -- an added bonus
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Review for: Peanuts Honey Roasted 34.5 oz more...
Can't beat the price of Planters Honey Roasted & Salted Peanuts. I have tried store brand in the past, but the honey roasted coating on Planters is my favorite. The Amazon price is competitive with my local grocery store and saves me a trip out. The large screw top container manages to stay fresh down to the last peanut.
Marshani D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Peanuts Honey Roasted 6 oz more...
I love peanuts, I love peanut butter I love planters brand lol However I usually don’t really like honey roasted anything BUT this had just a right amount of sweet that these peanuts are still delicious! Good as a snacks for long drives love that I can find them anywhere for a great price even gas stations
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
One box of planter's honey roasted peanuts it's really not enough for my house vegetate everybody had their hands in the jar from the time we open it until the very last drop. Have you ever seen a 1 year cry because you're not feeding him his peanuts quick enough? Lol it's like feeding a hungry baby elephant
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Peanuts Honey Roasted 34.5 oz more...
My grandpa used to give these to me “as a treat” when I was younger so these have always had such great memories to them. They’re crunchy and sweet with a little bit of salty which is always nice! The only problem is that you can’t help but eat too many!!
Stephanie M.
Warwick, RI
Honey roasted peanuts are the best! Planters is a super affordable (as far as nuts go) brand and pack such a great taste. The sugar and honey on the nuts is just the right amount and is super addicting! You can’t have just a few of these!
Jay 💖.
These were my favorite snack as a kid,and I still go crazy over them now! It's really funny,I normally hate things that taste anything like honey,but these are a perfect mix of salty and sweet. My dad used to have to hide them,becaise I didn't know how to stop! They're amazing. ❤
Chandra B.
Planters peanuts have got to be the best out there, especially their honey roasted peanuts. I have tried other brands and they aren't as good. They're the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They have such a great flavor!
Karlie S.
Review for: Peanuts Honey Roasted 34.5 oz more...
Y’all! These nuts are my absolute favorite! Anytime I feel like I need a little snack I just grab a handful of these nuts! They’re kind of savory and a little bit sweet! The perfect mixture of the two. I’m in love!!
Kayla M.
Hamburg
Love these. I could eat these all day. Different flavors to choose from. Can eat these anywhere. Anyone can eat these for snacks. I would recommend these to anyone who don’t want to break open their own peanuts
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
What's your favorite recipe to make using these?
Selena R.
Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but not to any other peanut brand?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor
Rosmary M.
Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?