BY PLANTERS #36 in Nuts & Seeds

Planters Honey Roasted Peanuts.
Sensible solution.
A cholesterol free food contains 13g fat per serving.
0g trans fat. see more...

• Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but no...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor2 Answers
  • Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?1 Answers
Christina N.
Foodie Expert
These nuts give me LIFEEEEE! They’re so freaking good!! I love munching on these when i study because they’re soooo good and a good source of protein (but a bad source of sugar LOL) it’s okay when you’re studying for finals it’s well worth it! I highly highly highly recommend these delicious peanuts! And if you like cashews i believe they have a honey roasted one too!! So delicious buying a pack tomorrow now!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Foodie Expert
One box of planter's honey roasted peanuts it's really not enough for my house vegetate everybody had their hands in the jar from the time we open it until the very last drop. Have you ever seen a 1 year cry because you're not feeding him his peanuts quick enough? Lol it's like feeding a hungry baby elephant
Faris J.
Irvine
The honey roasted have to be my favorite flavor of all time. I can go through any amount of these in one sitting and come out completely satisfied. They are a great snack to have with any meal, or if you are on the go!
Alisha P.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. I love them. Not all honey roasted peanuts are created equal. I eat these once in a while but I’m moderation because they do have a lot of sugar compared to regular peanuts and that adds on carbs.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
Planters is one of the best brands out there for peanuts! I love planters. My family and friends always use planters for party's or parts of appetizers for the holidays. Planters always tastes so amazing and fresh!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite peanuts. I've tried store brands and other brands of honey roasted peanuts and while they are still good, Planters makes the best! I eat these as a treat because they are sugary, etc but I think they still make for a pretty good snack especially compared to a candy bar or something like that.
Kristin F.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Planters honey roasted peanuts. They are a favorite in our home. I grew up eating them as a snack watching movies with my papa. My kids now eat them too.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
Mmmm love these. About to go to the store to buy some just because this made me think of them. They have a nice nutty but sweet honey flavor. It is the epitome of salty and sweet. They are delicious and flavorful. They can be eaten in large quantities. Will be and recommend to others.
Victoria G.
My absolute favorite brand of peanuts - taste is unbeatable! The honey taste and roasted flavor is so addictive. I even use my food processor to crush them up in to my own homemade peanut butter... its so delicious! Everyone who tries my peanut butter asks my secret.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
Planters is probably my favorite brand of peanuts. I loveeee these peanuts, but I can’t buy them often or else I’ll try to eat the whole jar. They’re so good, and I especially love the honey roasted peanuts. I definitely recommend you try these if you haven’t already.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite recipe to make using these?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
What's your favorite Planters Peanut flavor
Selena R.
Foodie Expert
Has anyone else had an allergic reaction to these peanuts, but not to any other peanut brand?
Rosmary M.
Este sabor no lo he prodbado.. ¿que tal es?