Planters Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts Can uploaded by Nikki L.Planters Honey Roasted Mixed Nuts Can uploaded by Delmy B.

BY PLANTERS

• Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart*
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are a rare thing we have in the house because they’re always so pricey. Sometimes we come across a sale or a coupon and when we do get some they barely last a day they’re just so addicting. The perfect snack!
Amanda S.
I have an obsession with these. They’re so good I keep some hidden in my desk at work lol. They’re a great flavor, not too salty and not too sweet. I wish they were a little cheaper, but almonds can be pricy in general and these are so good I don’t mind spending a little extra on them.
Megan W.
Planters mixed nuts are sooo good. The honey ones are the best in my opinion. I love the variety. I buy these from Walmart, kind of a little pricey I think but worth it. I highly recommend to everyone.
Priyal P.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm not a big fan of peanuts and it takes a lot for me to eat them, but these honey roasted peanuts were amazing! They have this salty and sweet combination that anyone could love! It's great for a study or travel snack too because of it's portability. I love this product!
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
When I need a snack that's sweet and healthy this is my favorite. Nuts are suoer beneficial to your health and these have the perfect sweet and salty combination, it doesn't feel like a chore having a healthy snack
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love these! They are so salty and sweet. The packaging is super cute. These really fill me up, they are such a delicious snack. I can eat a whole can of this in one day. Everyone should try these, they are amazing m.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
These are my favorite! I have to keep mine in the cabinet onstead of on the coffee table otherwise i will eat the whole jar! The flavor is so so sooooo delicious! They're very affordable compared to other brands too. I really recommend this product. Such a healthier option too!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I love this mix of nuts. They're very crunchy and salty and it's a great mix to choose from. I've been buying these for a long time and I've never been dissatisfied. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes this brand of nuts.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
Price is great for the quality you get! The honey roasted flavor is so so yummy. I picked these up at Walmart and I'll be going back for more. I love the assortment for nuts that it includes and I like that the container is durable and good for traveling!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really like the variety of the mixed nuts. I love honey roasted because they have a good taste with salty and sweet together. This brand taste so good and fresh. I definitely recommend this product and brand.
How do you win free stuff i need steps because I'm new
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Do these come in other flavors?