Planters Honey Roasted Cashews Bag uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY PLANTERS #78 in Nuts & Seeds

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Cashews

Allergens: Cashew Tree Nuts, Tree Nuts

• What is the serving size for this product and how many ca...1 Answers
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
Cashews have always been my favorite nut. I’m not sure how healthy they are after being honey roasted but I LOVE THEM. They are now my favorite type of cashews to eat and I honestly wouldn’t change a single thing.
Emma P.
So amazing. I always keep these on hand whether I have some stashed in my desk drawer or a spare snack bag in my purse. They are a tad bit pricy but worth every penny
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Planters Honey Roasted Cashews are a great snack. Trying to be healthy is hard, especially when you are on the go all the time. Being able to throw a bag of Planters Honey Roasted Cashews into your purse makes it easy to get a healthy snack with a bit of sweetness to help get you through the day. I carry these with me all the time.
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
Love the taste of these. I always try to get the hug jar from the grocery store. I love the honey roasted taste to it. they are extremely addicting. it just they can make a mess sometimes. To me they are a bit on the expensive side, but if you don't constantly eat them they are good every once in a while for snacking.
Lindsey C.
West Chester, PA
These are my go to snack at work.  Sometimes I'm up and about and don't have time to eat a decent meal so I'll grab some nuts as a quick snack.  I love how convenient these guys are.  I'll even keep some in my purse or at my desk for when I'm in need of a quick bite.  I love how tasty they are.
Andrea R.
I Love cashews so this is awesome. The sweet cashews
you can never get enough. You really have to be careful of
serving size they are really high in calories. for those people
who are allergic to peanuts this would be your salvation.
Love them!!!
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
My absolute favorite snack for on the go. Perfect salty to sweet ratio. These small packs are great for portion control because I know I would just keep eating and eating. They are that good!!
Fantashia J.
Scotland Neck, NC
Planters honey roasted cashews are the best. I like eating cashews as a delicious healthy snack. They are a lot of protein and they also are very good for you. I choose planters because they them just right for my taste buds. I love them and I will continue to purchase them .
Jocelyn C.
Bristol , TN
Cashews have recently become a favorite of mine! I love them just about any way, but I really like these! They have that great cashew taste and are sweetened up just a bit! They're defined something I buy on a semi-regular basis!
Alana M.
Patchogue, NY
Honey Roasted nuts are so good when you are craving a sweet snack but dont want to reach for the cookies or cakes. Honey Roasted are my favorite kind of nuts, they are perfect for snacking on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend these.
Rachel A.
Tulsa, OK
What is the serving size for this product and how many calories are in each serving size?