Planters Honey Roasted Cashews

Planters Honey Roasted Cashews for Sweet with a Salty Edge - Golden honey roasted cashews with a delicate sweet flavor are seasoned with sea salt to raise the bar on your snacking habits. The Heroes of Wholesome Snacking - Cashews provide a perfect alternative to the empty calories of most junk foods. Enjoy these Planters Honey Roasted cashews whenever you have a snack food craving for a sweet and salty taste.

What is the serving size for this product and how many calories are in each serving size?
Start your review of Planters Honey Roasted Cashews!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Planters Honey Roasted Cashews uploaded by Darlene H.
These cashews are really good. They are salty and sweet. They have a nice crunch to them too. Most of my cashews are whole in my packs. The price was pretty decent too even with picking them up at a convenience store for a midnight trip home.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
These are so flavorful! I love the sweet and salty flavor! The cashews are also a great size!
Kelsy P.
Altavista, VA
I love cashews period but honey roasted? That's a whole other level of flavor. The sweet mixing with the slight salty is heaven!
Michelle P.
Euclid, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This has always been my go to brand for nuts. The flavors are all just right and they are seasoned so well.
Selena G.
These are amazing for a long drive. You can easily find these at gas stations. Out of all the flavor these are my fave
Jennifer B.
Westfield, NY
The flavor of Planters Honey Roasted Cashews is wonderful. We love to buy these and keep them on hand for quick snacks on the run. They are the perfect amount sweet and salty rolled into one and we prefer this brand over many of the others there are available!!
Robert M.
Central, SC
Great value for an amazing snack! Always fresh and delicious! Repeat customer and always will be! Buy them everywhere I see them! Pros: planters has the best nuts! Cons: I don't own an endless supply. Very heathy snack and the kids love them too!
Omattie R.
Delicious cashiers and honey. So delicious. A great treat to have by itself. Great even in your salads. Great value for money. Very satisfied. Great pricing. Will definitely repurchase. Will recommend it.
Ray R.
Baltimore, MD
I love cashew nuts! I’ve been obsessed with them since I was a child. We had cashew trees in Nigeria so we would roast the nuts and eat them. This particular honey roasted is Hheaven.... sooooooo goood!
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
These cashews are soo good! They are so buttery, cinnamony (is that even a word) and good. Don't consume too many at once, they are calorie heavy.