BY PLANTERS

Shasta G.
Marysville, CA
Can't keep these around for very long. Always the first to go when payed out at a snack table spread. Everyone in my home loves these. Also my friends and family are never disappointed when they come over and I have these laid out. Have to keep extra on hand for late night munching when the kids and hubby are fast asleep. Me and my peanut love affair.
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this honey roast. Just kind of would like the whole thing to be cashews! lol I love them so much. Peanuts are okay but there seem to be more than the cashews which isn't really okay with me. Either way honey roasted is super tasty!
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Bought these at target for a holiday party! They were a great price and my guests loved them. My picky eater gobbled them up. Just make sure to rinse your mouth and brush your teeth when your done. Peanut residue in your mouth can cause cold sores.
Tuyet T.
My boyfriend and I love this. These cashews and peanuts are Our to go to snacks when we're having a day outside on the sun fishing. We get it from any drugstore. I love the taste of it and we would recommend anyone who loves roasted nuts to try em.
Shirley T.
Foodie Expert
Cashews and peanuts are roasted nicely in this product
Even blend. Lots a good pieces but could use some more whole pieces so that's why I gave a 4 star however the price point is good for this mix
Terri J.
Romeoville
These are good ! Normally buy them to offer when I know I'm having company. They are a good snack to have as well, salty and addicting ! They are a little pricey though but they are good ! I don't buy them all the time
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Foodie Expert
I’m not a big peanut person, but these taste great! They’re a great snack but be careful because you’ll end up eating the whole thing.
Sadie W.
West Des Moines, Iowa
Love these! I love honey roasted in general, then having the mixture of peanuts and cashews just makes it even better! Yum!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
Foodie Expert
This are soo good . Just to have a little and health snack is the best . They taste amazing and I keep buying them .
Jennifer H.
Goose Creek, SC
Foodie Expert
When I'm looking for a sweet treat but don't want to crash my diet, I eat a few of these and they hit the spot!