BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Sue W.
This is the snack I eat when I don't want to eat anything heavy, but do want to feel full. I like the contrast between the tangy BBQ flavor and the sweet honey taste. What's nice is that this product is available at most grocery stores, so I can always buy it when the mood strikes.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
These have been my favorite brand for honey roasted peanuts. They are not crazy expensive and reasonably priced. They are not gritty by any means and are so yummy
Mariah C.
Ok, these are flat out delicious. And oh, so addictive. They come in a handy little container, perfect for in the car, on the go. Only problem, and reason for the 3 stars rating is when you add all that extra stuff to the nuts I'm pretty sure the nutritional value is no longer even relevant
Catherine G.
Germantown, OH
This is my husbands favorite snack. Its one we purchase weekly. Its not too salty and the BBQ flavor isn't chemically in taste. Also a handful is a satisfying amount as the nuts are not tiny in size. Of all the flavors offered, I believe the BBQ is the best.
Natalie D.
Theses are wonderfully flavored nuts, I like to add the sun maid chocolate covered raisins to create my own trail mix and eat them as a snack or side to a sandwich for lunch. I could eat an entire can in one sitting by myself. If you've not yet tried them, go get you some!
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
How can you go wrong with Planters?! These are so delicious! I love them to take with me to the beach/movies/at work/or traveling! The container keeps the nuts fresh & how can you resist the flavor, sweet and smoky is always best combo! I highly recommend them!
Hailey H.
Addicting. Had them for one day in my house before my friends and family munched them all up. Affordable but won't last in a busy home so buy atleast two! Good flavor that's not too over whelming. I would recommend these.
Valentina F.
Too much sugar and processed ingredients. Not healthy at all. Do not recommend want bit, ugh nuts are supposed to be healthy but these Just take away from the health benefits of eating nuts. Do not recommend
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
These are so dang good. I love this flavor and this brand. They taste just like they say and when they go on sale I stock up always. Very delicious and would recommend them to anyone who is a peanut lover. Definitely give these a try if you see them
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
I wish I could say I weren't addicted to these, but I am. I keep a container on my desk at work to snack on periodically throughout the day and I don't regret it one bit. Planters is such a classic brand that consistently delivers delicious flavors, this being one of them.