BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

december h.
Hot nuts are so good. MY mouth is watering just thinking about them! Can't go wrong with hot peanuts. Always a guilt free and satisfying snack.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I love peanuts , almonds any kind of nut mixtures. I especially loves these because of the spicy heat they bring. I love spicy food so this for me is just the right combination. This is a great snack anytime or in between meals. I get added benefits with a great taste.
Alicia B.
Lakewood, CA
They are nice and salty. Great taste! They are great snacks for watching your favorite tv shows
Jessica A.
Topeka, KS
I love these peanuts so much better than the plain ones they have a little spice that will have you throwing the whole bag in your mouth
Shay S.
Peanuts from planters is always a good idea. Whether it being you watching a baseball game or just lounging around. Not to mention it doesn't break the bank
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
These are great to take when on the go I love these when I'm sitting watching my daughter softball game
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Planters Heat Peanuts 2.25 oz bag is a perfect snack in between meals. My local gas station sells them at 2 for $1 so I almost always have a couple bags on hand. One pouch lasts me 2-3 uses, and they don't go stale. The flavor is spicy without being overwhelming.
Anne P.
Tipton, IN
we get these at gas stations when we are out and about, great to suppress the hungries. Very satisfying and filling
Melanie G.
These peanuts have a good flavor and are a good option if you like a bit of heat. The snack size package is the right amount for a snack.
Mari S.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite peanuts! Such a fun kick and seriously gives me that guilty pleasure I want. An easy snack for when you are on the go and not to expensive
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?

Amazon