BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Julia C.
Linden, VA
I don't know if anyone else still likes peanuts and coke, but I still do! And I find it's best with Planters Peanuts because they have the perfect amount of salt
Kaya U.
Indio, CA
These are absolutely great easy in the road snack perfectly great for road trips or a before lunch snack can be a little unhealthy also there is a variety to chose from! Didn't meet the expectations but there enjoyable would consider it to often
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I love these peanuts they have just the right amount of spice without being overly hot. They are even great to throw in a Caramell or a salad. There are so many things that you can do with these the possibilities are and less
Janely N.
Twist on regular peanuts that is very flavor-able. Small packaging that is easy to take when on the go.
MARICELA B.
These are great adult snacks. My husband and I stock up on these when we go on road trips. They keep us awake amd satisfy oir hunger until the next dining spot.
Tamara M.
These make an awesome snacks when you are on the run .. especially school easy to pack for work or school , have a great taste , and help keep the hunger down.

tanya c.
New Iberia, LA
very tasty. i do like to eat the regular salted. i do find that they may need a little bit more salt than it has but they are good and a go to road trip snack!
Miranda J.
Radford, VA
These are fantastic snacks for anyone at any point in the day. They travel well while being inexpensive. They can be added to other snacks for added benefits!
Emangila R.
Birmingham, AL
Very tasty and good. Its a little salty but its worth eating. I really dont like the seasoning that be left at the bottom i really dont think that is needed.
Mariam R.
So easy to pick one up in the go. I love the slight spicy flavor. I litterly buy these all the time. And don't get me started on their honey roasted peanuts.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?