BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon*
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
Personal snacks that my kids want no part of. Delicious. Perfect seasoning and flavor. Usually grab them at Walmart or the specialty grocery store in the town over. Total favorite.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love that they have a box of individual packages. Good to pack up to go! Can't go wrong with peanuts. Price is not bad. I purchased from Walmart. I do recommend individual packages for lunch. Easy and good snack
Amber S.
WESTERLY, RI
These are an amazing snack! My whole family loves these! They are just the right amount of hot. I'm very happy with these and their price! I will definitely be getting these again!
Lenly S.
Dallas, TX
Peanuts are the perfect snack for when you need something that is filling but not a lot of it. They are healthier for you than most foods and taste great. These peanuts are cheaper than what I can buy my local store for the same quality.
Ashley N.
Oshkosh, WI
These peanuts are packed with heat. You may not think so after just a couple of the peanuts but just wait. Once you finish the package your mouth will be on fire (well at least mine usually is).
Linda H.
Cheektowaga , Ny
The easiest snack to keep in my purse and eat between meals. Keeps me full and prevents me from stopping at a drive thru. Met every expectation i had for the product. Great Quality
Hannah S.
I pick these up at the gas station on the regular. They are a nice little snack to eat on the go. They are only about a dollar, so they are a cheap. I like to keep them in my car and bag. Taste great.
Bob S.
Chillicothe, OH
Bringing the heat!  Planters did a good job on making a nutritious yet spicy snack.  I loved them in the bags because it keeps your hands clean.  Just pour it right in your mouth!
Angel N.
Las Vegas
Planter peanuts/ nuts are the best nuts you can find. They taste crunchy and are not unhealthy. I still buy planters peanuts/nuts and they taste great. if you are someone who like salty things, they have variations to choose from and if you like unsalted, they have choices for you too. They care about their customers and have choices to fit your preferences.
Megan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are the perfect snack for work. I am trying to watch my carbs and these curb my hunger while at work so that I dont end up eating junkfood. These are pretty affordable too, I just wish the little bag came with more product.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?