BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Ollicea H.
Atlanta, GA
I love traveling with these. They are really tasty! I feel that they are healthy in moderation, but sometimes they're just too good to stop eating, even though your mouth does get a little fiery after a few bites. Great snack!
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Every road trip my husband and I have bags and bags of these in the car. The perfect amount of heat and great flavor....now I'm craving them and trying to figure out where I can get a bag at 11:30 at night 😂
Ryann A.
I looooovvveeeee the taste of these!!! They go amazing with any food or you could just eat them as a snack. I eat these with my lunch almost every day! Not too healthy but also not completely unhealthy
Elissa L.
Pawtucket, RI
A delicious little snack with a kick. I grab a bag of these sometimes before work, I don't get a break and need to graze and these do the job. The spiciness makes it that I don't eat them too fast and just pop a couple here and there.
Elizabeth G.
Horizon City, TX
These are the perfect snack for on the go. Plus anything with a little heat is always good. They aren't too overwhelming with flavor which makes them perfect for snacking. The heat packs a punch though so if you are not used to eating spicy things skip these peanuts and go with the original salty ones.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
These are my favorite peanuts!!! I couldn't find them for a few years and thought they were discontinued but recently found them again and have been eating them as a snack
Vero A.
My friends and I eat this all the time!! I absolutely love the spicy sensation that these peanuts offer and also think that they have an amazing flavor (unlike other brands which only focus on heat). I also love the convenience of these small packs! Great for on the go.
Jamie d.
Mc Carr, KY
I really like peanuts, & these are great! If your looking for a spicy snack these perfect! There great for on the go to! There spicy but not to hot! These are a great snack! I totally recommend these!
Tiffany D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Planters Heat Peanuts 2.25 oz bag is a perfect snack in between meals. My local gas station sells them at 2 for $1 so I almost always have a couple bags on hand. One pouch lasts me 2-3 uses, and they don't go stale. The flavor is spicy without being overwhelming.
Sonya O.
Columbus, OH
My teenagers love this and do challenges to see who can stick the most in their mouth and stand the heat the longest!! And with all the protein no complaints here!!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?

back