BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Alana J.
Jamaica , NY
Love all planters! I been eating planters since I was a kid, they have all different type of flavor. Nothing compares to planters. It's delicious! I would recommend it!
Ashley D.
Lexington,KY
These are my favorite road trip or gas station snack! They are fairly healthy and PACKED with flavor! And they are so so cheap! Can't pass these up! I always buy two at a time, one for now and one for later! also a great breakfast alternative
Rejoice A.
San Jose, CA
The honey roasted peanut bags are my favorite one. Great for a quick snack, healthy and filling. They are in little bags that are perfect to throw in your purse or lunch bag. Would definitely recommend this to anyone
Aleshia J.
Toney, AL
My husband started eating planters mixed nuts as his mid day snack a few weeks ago. Now my entire family loves Planters Mixed Nuts and the heat peanuts it's part of our family movie night snacks! They are a healthy option and they are fun to eat.
Cynthia G.
If you're not person like I am I'm sure you will enjoy these. They are the perfect size bag of crisp salty spicy peanutty goodness. I want to buy a couple of bags I keep one in my purse and one in my nightstand perfect for snacking.
Ximena E.
Corona, CA
I really love this so much!! I wish I had these at home but sadly I'm broke:(( I buy this at Walmart but it's kinda expensive. I can't wait to eat these😋 I recommend this for people who love peanuts
Angelica B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
These are awesome for on the go! And I love the slight punch they add with the heat! Super affordable. Easy to find at any gas station or localy grocery store. Would definitely recommend trying!
Bob S.
Chillicothe, OH
Bringing the heat!  Planters did a good job on making a nutritious yet spicy snack.  I loved them in the bags because it keeps your hands clean.  Just pour it right in your mouth!
Breanna C.
oh my gosh! I love peanuts and the planters heat are awesome! I got them from a local gas station for a road trip snack! the heat adds just enough flavor and I will forever be stuck on these
Celeste H.
Shreveport
Some of my absolute favorite peanuts to enjoy. They always have a generous amount of nuts in the bad and theyre never too salty. Perfect snack to enjoy while watching a movie or somethin .
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?