BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Shay S.
Peanuts from planters is always a good idea. Whether it being you watching a baseball game or just lounging around. Not to mention it doesn't break the bank
Yarilynn R.
Trenton, NJ
This is really good. My mom used to buy me this weekends or for school. It tastes amazing I'm not good describing things but if you have a chance try it.
Jennifer l.
I really like peanuts planters tubes, which are easy to take on the go. They always taste fresh and are very helpful. I usually find these at convenience stores. They are very affordable and have several different flavors that are all so tasty.
Kelly G.
York
Always fresh to eat and so morish, I love having these peanuts, I also have bought the small size bags which are great for your bag or lunches x
Tiana L.
I love these on there own or with cheese... They are healthy snakes when your on a diet and want to balance your diet and it has natural oils
Rhea M.
Scarborough, Ontario
A little expensive compared to what you can get at the bulk store. Not much that you can really say. They are good, but nothing special.
Diana c.
Excellent product! i I bought a couple of packs of these on a whim at a local convinience store and was hooked. they have a nice kick!
Maria R.
Love them. Very nice to have in my bag. If I get any kind of craving pop my bag and go for my planters hear peanuts tube!
Esthefany E.
DO NOT SELL A LOT HERE, ONLY IN VERY EXPENSIVE SUPERMARKETS. BUT IT IS VERY DELICIOUS. SHOULD PROMOTE IT FOLLOWING HERE.
Manuel Alejandro R.
Mexicali
It has good flavor, is economical, its packaging is attractive, I like to eat it daily, are good, I like to eat them.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?

back