BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Heather Jacobs 1.
Anything with a kick is good to me. A little protein after working out with heat, sold
Trishelle S.
I love to keep these at my desk at work. They are a great healthy, tasty snack for me.
Cindy G.
Eat them on the go all the time. Healthy snack instead of breaking your diet. Love them
Vivian B.
I love these peanuts! They add a different kick of heat to them and they taste amazing!
Ashley R.
Really good I love these for a quick snack and also my daughter loves them as well .
Kaylin B.
Lake Park, GA
Perfect amount of heat, not overbearing at all! Inexpensive and a nice quick snack
Bridget A.
Midland, TX
I like these peanuts! I love anything that is spicy and this is a great combination
Destiny W.
Columbus, OH
I love this because it's a easy and affordable on the go snack. It's purse size.
Jaycie F.
Lanse, MI
Super good!!!!! I especially like the honey roasted. All are very yummy, though
Laura W.
Mount Vernon, OH
These make for a great quick snack and tasty to. Also good source of protein.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?