BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon*
Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
If your looking for a great an savory snack I tell you what Planters Heat Peanuts are the best they are so delicious. You can make many different snacks using this. They are also good to buy if your going on a road trip to have a snack this is definitely the choice that you should make. They are a very awsome brand and it taste very good too.
Melissa A.
These are my favorite peanuts ! They have a kick but not to bad and way more flavorful than the original ones. I bout at the gas station for like 2 for a dollar. Definitely would recommend to others if you enjoy a little kick in your snack !
Rose S.
Athens, GA
I love these little baggy of peanuts! They are popular throughout convenient stores aka gas stations. They are usually two for a dollar. Heat are the spicy ones; however, they have pickled, honey roasted and salted. I love them because they are quick on=the-go and healthy.
Molly N.
I love peanuts but most peanuts are really saulty but these particular peanuts aren't as saulty as any other iv tasted that's why I recamend these peanuts over any other brand I love these there what I buy at the grocery store what my mom buys my whole family love these peanuts if you haven't tried them try them.
Karina R.
Spring Valley, CA
I recently ate a pack of the planters heat peanuts and noticed that they were made near perfection. They we're just the right amount of saltiness. I also noticed that a couple of the peanuts themselves were not properly coated.
Jennifer E.
Aurora, CO
These peanuts were actually really good . It was the first time I tried this brand I was a little skeptical at first but wow ! I'm so glad I tried these ! If you like peanuts you will love these
Katty S.
Gary, IN
These heat peanuts bring the heat if u ask me .i like a bit of spicy to my food. If u like spicy foods you'll love this. Even though its a snack . Its highly affordable. You can find it in grocery stores, or gas stations.
Sarenna E.
Kearny, NJ
They are great and easy for an on the go snack. I am a student athlete who has morning practices at 6 in the morning and I have practice after school. I don't have a lunch so I go from like 12 hours with out eating but these are great for me to eat real quick before a class starts.
Ana M.
Stockton, CA
It's too hot for me... but I rated them 5 starts because when I tried them they were exactly what it said it would be. Super spicy. It has a nice crunch on it. I can't eat it again by itself. Maybe in a mix of berries or something. 😊
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love all planters! I been eating planters since I was a kid, they have all different type of flavor. Nothing compares to planters. It's delicious! I would recommend it!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?