BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany C.
Our favorite peanuts! We buy these in bulk. They are spicy but not too spicy. My son can eat them.
Whitney W.
St. Louis
I love these peanuts! Perfectly seasoned and delicious. Great for on the go or packing in a lunch.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
Planters Heat Peanuts are a great healthy snack. They are great on the go and have a great flavor.
Areeqa K.
Alexandria, VA
Really good snack to have when traveling! It's really light and great for health conscious people
Cathryn G.
I love peanuts! I'm happy I'm not allergic! I love the salty flavor and I'm glad they are healthy
Benjmin L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these because they are not to bug or to small they are the perfect size and they are good
Camila L.
Chula Vista, CA
Love these peanuts! They taste super good and they're a great size! A great snack for on the go.
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
Yummm eat these in all flavors during class. Morning and night! Perfect snack for any situation.
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
Love this flavor! Great snack for on the go. Cheap and easy! Great flavor and healthy protein!
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL
I always have them handly in my purse and work drawer. I love snacking and easy to carry around
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?