BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Mindi H.
Mmmmm.... You can't go wrong with these! I love heat and I love peanuts! This is a great combination...
This product is so yummy. It has a good flavor. The nuts are not too salty and they are very addictive.
Sara F.
Cumberland, RI
Great for when you are on the go. It fits right into the cup holder in my car and I can munch and drive
Erica G.
Kansas City, KS
These are great to take when on the go I love these when I'm sitting watching my daughter softball game
Rhianna T.
Hubbard, OH
Kinda yucky. Too hot and spicy for my taste. The stuff stays on your fingers and that's kinda gross.
Tara S.
Great flavor great source of protein. If you like things got and spicy this is definitely for you.!
carrin C.
Bronx, NY
Alot of them are my favorite sanck to eat. The good things about these sanck are in my price range
Kayla M.
Killbuck, OH
Too spicy for my personal taste. If you like spicy foods this item may be something you will enjoy
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
These are great but not too flavorful. Spiciness isn't great though. Overall it has great texture.
lorena c.
Livingston , CA
delicious and salty peanuts very crunchy and flavors are unique it's a pleasure to eat this peanuts
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?

back