BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie G.
Chesterfield, NJ
These are really tasty and great for a snack on the go. They have plenty of protein to give you energy for your day!
Mary H.
I love spicy food and these are a good go to snack. peanuts are good for you as well why not try some with some heat
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
These are a great snack for work and for on the go.The whole family loves spicy so these are one of the favorites.
Hilda A.
Baltimore, MD
It's easy to carry around, for snack on the go, and if we go to the park kids usually share them with other animals
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
They are rich, crisp, sweet, delicious. Whenever I can consume them. They can not miss, they are part of my snack.
Jennifer E.
Fort Worth, TX
These peanuts are just the right amount of heat and nut. I like having these as a snack with beer or before dinner.
Anne P.
Tipton, IN
we get these at gas stations when we are out and about, great to suppress the hungries. Very satisfying and filling
AMANDEEP K.
Westbury, NY
The only brand of peanuts I've ever tried. I'm a very picky eater and once j tried this brand, I didn't want to try another one.Yummm eat these in all flavors during class. Morning and night! Perfect snack for any situation.
Toni C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I eat theae peanuts as a snack when im hungrer.i will say once you open the bag you cant stop until their all gone
Kellie M.
Conway, AR
Absolutely love these things. Could eat them EVERY SINGLE DAY 😜 If you haven't tried them -> GO. They are so good!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?