BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Marie I.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great snack to have on the go whether it is for a pick me up at work or hanging out with friends to go on a hike.
Ashley T.
Iowa
These are ok bought them for the 1st time last week. I'm from the south and just wish they had a little more kick to them
howida j.
I loveeee peanuts and these have the perfect amount of spice..great on the go snack! If you love flavor, this is for you.
Miroslava T.
Riverside, CA
Taste too salty..and hard to Chew. The small is strong. Need some improvements. Should be easy to chew and not to salty
Alyssa P.
Nuts + heat = perfection!! I love trying the different products from this brand but this combination is by far the best
Jasmine C.
Fullerton, CA
Nostalgic packaging and taste. Has always been one of my favorite brands of nuts. There's a great variety for my taste
Kaitlyn A.
Aroda, VA
I don't know. My dad likes cashews so he buys them a lot. I think they are disgusting, but someone likes them I guess.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
Love these. Normally I buy regular peanuts but I picked these up for something different. Will definitely buy again.
Carey B.
Folcroft, PA
These are quick and easy to go snack for kids or even me wen I go to work. They are very filling and of course yummy!
Nancy G.
Galveston , TX
good & spicy, convenient and very reasonable priced. A good snack on the go. Great for movies, watching sports, etc.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?

back