BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Jessica A.
Topeka, KS
I love these peanuts so much better than the plain ones they have a little spice that will have you throwing the whole bag in your mouth
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
I just love these they're easy go to snacks to keep in my diaper bag or in my purse they hve just the right amount of chile seasoning.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Spicy, and filling but I need water with them. I get them at 711 whenever I am craving a flavorful snack. You will. We'd a mint after
Karlee W.
Blue Springs, MO
Great for on the go and easy and filling. Easy for children I babysit for a snack and they love them too, easy and fun and delicious!
Mekia J.
Hammond, LA
BY FAR THE BEST PEANUTS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE LOL! Besides the honey roasted or cashews but love love love these for a salty snack
debora s.
Los Angeles, CA
its so delicious especially the salty and lemon ones they are so yummy and delicious for snacks its actually crazy how tasty it is
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
My oldest daughter has to have these for school which I dont mind great source of protein and perfect for her snack time before pe.
Jennifer H.
Albany, KY
Go to snack when we travel. Something about peanuts and a Coke say road trip. Too hot for Mom but the rest of the family love them.
Lorraine G.
Abington, PA
I really like these small but "just enough" packs of peanuts. They're great to throw in my pure and in the car for a quick snack.
Fiorella M.
Opa Locka, FL
The only brand of peanuts I've ever tried. I'm a very picky eater and once j tried this brand, I didn't want to try another one.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?