BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Amazon
Vickie N.
Anniston, AL
These are but far the best peanut in the world. I love the flavor and the spicier the better. This is always my favorite snack on a road trip.
Theresa A.
These are the perfect heat for me! I don't like very spicy bit these peanuts are perfect. Just enough heat to satisfy my baby spice craving.
Jennifer M.
Baytown, TX
These are some of my favorite treats. They have an insane flavor and just the right amount of heat! I wish they sold them in larger packages!
Miranda H.
This is my new obsession! Just the right amount of spice. I love the small bags I put them in my purse and I have a handy snack on the go.
Elsi C.
I love peanuts and spicy snacks so this is a five stars for me I love snacking on these there delicious and a little hot but not to much t
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
These say heat but I can handle them. I love the salty and spicy flavor. Curbs your appetite for a while too until you get lunch or dinner.
Azucena L.
Nicholasville, KY
As far as the "heat" they are not very spicy they do have a good taste to them but they're not hot. Don't expect to get a spicy hot peanut
Lauren B.
Dublin, OH
Love eating these peanuts when I'm on the go or in a rush. they taste delicious and would recommend for anyone who is a lover of peanuts!
Melanie G.
These peanuts have a good flavor and are a good option if you like a bit of heat. The snack size package is the right amount for a snack.
Jessica A.
Topeka, KS
I love these peanuts so much better than the plain ones they have a little spice that will have you throwing the whole bag in your mouth
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?