BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

• Peanuts
  • Peanut And/Or Cottonseed Oil
  • Sea Salt
  • Dextrose
  • Dried Chili Peppers
  • Yellow Corn Flour
  • Monosodium Glutamate (Flavor Enhancer)
  • Dried Onions
  • Spices
  • Dried Tomatoes
  • Dried Garlic
  • Paprika Extract (Vegetable Color)

Allergens: Peanut

Buy on Walmart*
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I love that they have a box of individual packages. Good to pack up to go! Can't go wrong with peanuts. Price is not bad. I purchased from Walmart. I do recommend individual packages for lunch. Easy and good snack
Victoria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these as an easy snack to grab whenever. They have the right around of heat, but not too much. These are delicious. They are very easy to find at a reasonable price.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
My go to morning peanuts in the morning before work. It goes well with my dieting & also knowing I'm not putting anything harsh in my body is a plus. There not too hot either which is a plus!
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite go to snack! Its so healthy and it really boosts my metabolism, and it really helps my bowls get into system. It was in the middle of affordable and expensive. I am not sure if it is worth it fot the cost, however they are quite tasty. Yes I would recommend to others, but not as a party snack. I think these are a good snack for individuals but if you use them for a prarty the price wwill increase.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These are the perfect snack size and are perfect for travel! I always put some in my carry on and they keep me full during long layovers. My biggest complaint is the price, because you're paying for the convenience so I can't always justify paying the additional money when I can just package them myself.
Sydney S.
South Park
Great size and easy for on the go. Good nuts as always from planters. Salty but not too salty. I bought mine at Walmart for around 1.75 each and they were very delicious! I love to eat nuts because they are healthy and a great snack! Totally recommended.
Ashley H.
Helena, OH
I absolutely love Planters Peanuts! I would eat them every day all day. I like the chocolate and Roasted peanuts. Very affordable, only a couple dollars at most! I've bought this at Walmart, Mijers and Kroger's! I'd love love some free samples if that could be possible!
kristen m.
Lima, OH
i have a busy schedule and im ALWAYS on the run, its awlays convienent when i can grab a bag and take it with me for when i get hungry or dont have time to sit down and eat. i just love it and how it can fit in my purse and not take up and room or space!!!!!
Karen M.
Waco, TX
These peanuts are really good. I love anything spicy so these I really enjoy. I'm not a big fan of penuts but since these have that spicy kick to them I do like eating them. You can eat these on the go! You're less likely to make a mess with these pouches.
Harmony A.
Haltom City, TX
My favorite peanuts! Nuts in general! I wont eat any other kind! There a little big more saltier than the others and sweet at the same time! Its a nice balance of flavor. You never half to worry about one or the other when it comes to the salt and sweet.
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
Do they have a nice flavor, or are they just hot?
Bella E.
Milwaukee, WI
How spicy are they and are they any good
Sahar M.
Slough
Is this product vegan, so does it contain any animal products?