BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Ingredients: Walnuts, Bht Is Added To The Packaging Material To Help Preserve Product Freshness

Allergens: Tree Nuts, Walnut Tree Nuts

Buy on Walmart
Mia P.
I Love having bags of Walnuts from Planters in my cabinets to go in homemade Brownies or Muffins. My kids love the taste of the Walnuts. They are also very healthy to eat by themselves. I seem to use them more for cooking them just sitting and eating them. Either way Planters Walnuts are delicious!!!
Linds P.
Washington, DC
As a huge nut person (all puns aside), I usually struggle finding walnuts that actually taste fresh. Walnuts are porous, meaning they absorb smells easily. I usually end up with walnuts with a hint of plastic (gross, right??). These, however, were a game changer. They taste like someone shelled them and tossed them in a bowl for me.
Walnuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, have omega 3.. What's not to love? I like adding a few to my oatmeal or yogurt, and do the same for my toddler. A few are great as a snack on their own.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I bake a lot and these are some of my favorite nuts to bake with, you can put them in anything, and walnuts are awesome for you as well. I use them a lot I even sprinkle them on my salads for an extra crunch. I will continue to purchase these nuts for my home.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely LOVE walnuts. I eat these in my yogurt with some berries and granola, in homemade trail mix, mixed into breads and muffins, and just by themselves! I love nuts for a quick, easy, and healthy snack when you are on the go and need something to keep you full.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
I love walnuts, they are soon good. These are great for a snack, or you can throw some into a salad for a little extra crunch. They're nutritious and tasty. I would definitely like to keep these around the house to enjoy when I get the munchies.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
I love walnuts! I put these in my sundaes all the time! I bought this multiple times. Its very healthy and has good protein. Its just walnuts unsalted and unsweetened! I love this type of nut for snacks too!
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I got these for baklava. They were good quality and did not taste stale. There were lots of bits and pieces in the bag. They were not crunchy though. Are walnuts meant to be crunchy?
Ali L.
I love walnuts and I love how convenient this packaging is! Nuts are so good for you and they're the perfect afternoon snack, so this little bag of walnuts is great to have on hand!
Liz S.
Elgin, SC
I always use these walnuts brand in my Watergate salad recipe. They are not only the best brand out there. They are the most affordable name brand of walnuts. They are always clean and easy to use. Plus, they pack the bag full of walnuts, I always have extra left over to snack on