BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Ingredients: Walnuts, Bht Is Added To The Packaging Material To Help Preserve Product Freshness

Allergens: Tree Nuts, Walnut Tree Nuts

CHELSEA B.
Planters walnuts are so delicious! Fair priced. I eat the plain ones so they are all natural. Healthy for you in moderation! Worth a try! As long as you like walnuts you won’t regret the purchase! If you have never tried walnuts, try these!
Mia P.
I Love having bags of Walnuts from Planters in my cabinets to go in homemade Brownies or Muffins. My kids love the taste of the Walnuts. They are also very healthy to eat by themselves. I seem to use them more for cooking them just sitting and eating them. Either way Planters Walnuts are delicious!!!
Linds P.
Washington, DC
As a huge nut person (all puns aside), I usually struggle finding walnuts that actually taste fresh. Walnuts are porous, meaning they absorb smells easily. I usually end up with walnuts with a hint of plastic (gross, right??). These, however, were a game changer. They taste like someone shelled them and tossed them in a bowl for me.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
I love walnuts! This brand is really good. Walnuts don’t have a taste to me it’s a great snack that I use instead of grabbing the bag of potato chips. You get a lot of walnuts in the can too and well worth the price.
Jessy C.
This is a very creamy product and smells great. I absolutely love it and I would totally buy it again it can be found in many stores and I eat it every time I can I totally recommend it to others Because it’s great
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Walnuts are rich in protein, healthy fats, have omega 3.. What's not to love? I like adding a few to my oatmeal or yogurt, and do the same for my toddler. A few are great as a snack on their own.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
I bake a lot and these are some of my favorite nuts to bake with, you can put them in anything, and walnuts are awesome for you as well. I use them a lot I even sprinkle them on my salads for an extra crunch. I will continue to purchase these nuts for my home.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely LOVE walnuts. I eat these in my yogurt with some berries and granola, in homemade trail mix, mixed into breads and muffins, and just by themselves! I love nuts for a quick, easy, and healthy snack when you are on the go and need something to keep you full.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
I love walnuts, they are soon good. These are great for a snack, or you can throw some into a salad for a little extra crunch. They're nutritious and tasty. I would definitely like to keep these around the house to enjoy when I get the munchies.