Planters Halves & Pieces Lightly Salted Cashews 14 Oz Canister uploaded by Katelynn S.

BY PLANTERS

Planters lightly salted halves and pieces cashews 14 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Ben T.
St Clr Shores, MI
These cashews are so good. They are lightly salted have a light crunch and once you start eating them you cannot stop. If anything I would recommend buying a bigger can because they are that good. You can find them at most grocery stores and they are pretty reasonably priced.
Stephany c.
Cashews are my favorite type of nut! They are sweet and salty and have a great texture. I enjoy Planters, they are a trusted brand and have great products and are affordable.
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Planter's cashews and peanuts are great. I really enjoy treating myself to Planter's every so often. I eat both the cashews and peanuts, although I am not a fan of the mixed nuts. Sometimes, the nuts are a little too salty, but other than that, I seem to really enjoy them as a snack and my boyfriend agrees!
Natalie M.
Auburn, WA
Such a good snack in the afternoon while waiting for dinner! Also a great way to get some extra protein in! I get mine at Walmart. These are healthy in moderations. I wouldn't recommend eating a whole can at one sitting. But I do recommend as a small snack with the given serving size! :)
I never really eat meat so when i need a kick of energy I eat these. I also love the fact that have all kinds of types. But this one is my favorite. If you ever want a health snack I would say get this. They are nuts with a bit of slat that's it. If you want a trail mix you could add m&m and anything else you would like. you should really try this product out.
Christina G.
Whenever there are cashews in the house, I am obligated to eat them. They are a good snack and are a bit better than any type of junk food. Too many can be unhealthy, so I try to eat them in moderation.
Brooke W.
Little Rock, AR
These are the best. I've loved cashews since I was a little girl and nothing beats Planters. I've tried other brands and Planters takes the cake! I buy these at Walmart usually and the lightly salted is great for the taste buds.
Jessica D.
Absolutely love these cashews. they have the perfect amount of salt on them. sometimes cashews can have too much salt which makes them not as good. definitely love the lightly salted version.
Andrea D.
Bridgman, MI
I make my own trail mix and planters cashews are a must in the mix along with some other enters nuts. I like that you can chose from sweet ,salty and just plain. And no one can beat the taste.
Allison H.
Yum! Planters cashews and all their products are delicious and the perfect snack when you want something salty. They sell them at every store and gas station in my hometown. I would definitely recommend these nuts!