BY PLANTERS

Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
These are my favorite cashews! I love the way they taste and many seasons to choose from as well. By far my fave!
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not into nut so much but this are good salty and they have much flavor to it berry crunchy not greasy at all
jessica g.
Baltimore, MD
Yum. awesome nuts. can't go wrong with planters, they're the best for all different nuts! always fresh tasting.
Nina N.
Boston, MA
These are so yummy! My mom and I can sit and eat like half of the box, so delicious!! It's a perfect snack!
Carly B.
Schriever, LA
Great cashews and decent price. I do not fund they are overly salted and I like the resealable canister.
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Such an easy go-to snack and the cashews are always fresh and salty! The snack is also very affordable!
Tiffany A.
Sulphur, LA
Love the saltiness of the cashews. Plenty of flavor and very filling. The perfect on-the-go snack.
Suzanne E.
Cashews are my favorite and these never disappoint. So hard to only eat 1 serving at a time.
Meaghan H.
Love cashews, these have the perfect amount of salt. Frequent buyer. Never a bad can. Yummmm.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
A lot of people in my family get These! They are good peanuts! Although, they are expensive