BY PLANTERS

Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA
Love buying the cashews. Great for an easy snack on the run. Good flavor and good amount of nuts in the can, not a lot of wasted apace
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
Planters have always been my favorite. i keep a bucket of these on my desk at work at all times. its a healthier snack then chips.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Yum! cashews! and no better brand than Planters! these make great christmas gifts too for those hard to buy for men in your life :)
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
Planters nuts are the best hands down! Their flavor, price and availability make me choose them over the other brands every time.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
A major addiction for me. I could eat the whole can. These are affordable and found at most stores. Great snack to have on hand.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA
We love nuts especially cashews. We buy this product at walmart or Sam's club. Great value for the price.It was what we expected.
Jessica K.
Carthage, TN
These cashews always taste great. They have just the right amount of salt. I buy these whenever I am craving cashews.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I've always loved casdhews even as a kid and planters are the best because they're tasty and not overpriced! Love em!
Carrie T.
Havre, MT
My boyfriend is allergic to peanuts and really enjoys his cashews instead. This is the only brand I've seen him buy.
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
I'm not into nut so much but this are good salty and they have much flavor to it berry crunchy not greasy at all