Ashley R.
Love these! Planters are my favorite brand of nuts. I love when they go on sale! I recently bought these cashew half's and made a trail mix with them.
Jayara M.
North Versailles, PA
My favorite nut. I love cashews, Planters are always tasty. They are a healthier snack but I wish they had lightly salted more readily available
Aubrey S.
Summerville, GA
Very good! Taste better than dessert, and causes me to eat a whole can full. My favorite nuts out there! Highly recommend you give them a shot!
binx b.
My dad personally buys these weekly, he just loves them.... Ha usually I barely get to have any since he eats them right away with handfuls!
Manuella J.
Pine Hill, NY
I love cashews. Planters is the best brand for me. It is not cheap but so worth the nutritional value. It is found everywhere that sells food
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
Love cashews! And they are a good filling snack or to have with yogurt for breakfast! They are pretty expensive so I don't buy them often.
Christina K.
These are pretty great for the price. I enjoy these, although I wish they tasted more "toasted." Great nonetheless, they're very flavorful.
Trinity D.
Rosamond , California
I love cashews no matter if they are salted or not. They're a great snack to have throughout the day when you want something to munch on.
jaime c.
Columbia, LA
I love cashews. They are the perfect snack for my low carb lifestyle. This is my favorite brand also. I try to go with the unsalted ones
Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA
Love buying the cashews. Great for an easy snack on the run. Good flavor and good amount of nuts in the can, not a lot of wasted apace