BY PLANTERS

Princess Mary W.
Salty and soft, I love planters cashews. I can eat these healthy nuts all day and never feel guilty about it. They are a quick self satisfying snack that will tie you over until your next meal and leave you fully satisfied
Zoey O.
Cashews are a really great snack to have around and whenever I buy nuts I usually go for planters. I think they're pretty affordable and they taste great. I like that these are halves and pieces because they're not as hard as a full cashew.
Ally H.
I don't eat these but I do buy they for family members that like nuts and they absolutely love these ones! They are perfectly seasoned and baked great. They also aren't to pricey for how many you get.
Jacquelyn C.
Cashews!! These nuts are my absolute favorite!! And planters are just the best. I do prefer mine to be salted which these have the perfect amount! A little expensive, but definitely a worthy splurge!!
Nicole Y.
Fort Dodge, IA
I've been eating the planters cashews since I was 9. They were my grandpas favorite. I think they are higher quality than other brands. I usually by them at walgreens. They are a little sendy but I get them anyway. I would recommen to any nut lover.
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
These are delicious and I have bought them multiple times. They are very pricey and I would buy them more often if they were cheaper because I do like them alot. I MUCH prefer planters to any other brand.
Courtney B.
Toledo, OH
My husband loves cashews and I love not spending a whole lot of money so with these we both win and he doesn't know but I always sneak a handful or three because they taste fresh and amazing
Elisse V.
Santa Maria, CA
Love planters brand nuts love the cashews comes in handy when you have guest around. Great for parties, for your lunch and just straight for snacking for a quick bite.
Erika V.
Cashews are so good I grab a handful every once in a while so I like to keep them around. They are a bit salty but a great alternative to other products
Ashley R.
Love these! Planters are my favorite brand of nuts. I love when they go on sale! I recently bought these cashew half's and made a trail mix with them.