BY PLANTERS

Brianna B.
Philadelphia, PA
a good snack to have when you get out of work or school. I've purchased these at my job and local supermarkets. there are many products like this i just find this one to be better. fast, tasty snack to have on the go. but can't have to many at once. enjoy these daily.
T'Keyah R.
My favorite nut ever! I buy at least one a week. They're kinda pricey for me but I don't mind spending the cash. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this product and nothing you can do different. I totally recommend.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
My household goes through a container of these in a day, everyone loves them. I find this brand to be affordable and for the taste to be great with everything that I have tried from here. I find these at my local target. A great addition would be to have organic options.
Kat H.
I love great snacks and particularly cashews. When it comes to nuts, Planters has been a household and well-trusted name for many decades and synonymous with quality and freshness in its nut products. However, over the years, as our food supply and sourcing has changed, so have many U.S. companies in their efforts to sustain supply to meet both U.S. and global demand and to increase revenue.
Lacey L.
Yes planters are just about the top of the line for nuts and I LOVE cashews my whole family loves them and we can go through a lot fast!! They are a healthier snack then chips or other junk food and great to put out for parties but I have tried other store brands that are much much cheaper and come in a larger container to be just as good I truly feel the price is just too high.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not even entirely sure as to how I should write this review. To me, Planters is the main nut brand I turn to. That being said, I love the brand a lot. Everything is perfectly seasoned, the packaging is nice, and the amount of nuts you get in each package is nice. The same goes for the Planters Halves & Pieces Cashews. If you like having a go-to canister of nuts like I do, this is a good way to go.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
These are a staple at my house. I have been buying them for years. My family loves cashews as a snack and I also use them in recipes. These are great to use in making cashew butter and cashew brittle during the holidays. I love Planters and never have been disappointed with their products. I would recommend this brand.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
We always get these as a gift for my dad. He loves cashews. Great flavor, just the right amount of salt, and always freshly sealed. You can find these at your local grocery store, Walmart, or Target. The only downfall to these nuts is that they are pretty exspensive, that's why we only get these on special occasions.
Carrie B.
Planters is the best brand of nuts you can find. They are true to the natural taste and don't use gross oils to make the flavor unnatural. Cashews are one of my favorites. I personally like to buy them, heat them up in the oven and have fresh hot roasted Cashews. Just like from the Jack and Jill Nut Shoppe. The price is a little higher than generic but the flavor is worth every cent difference. You just Can't beat Planters.
Janée J.
I've eaten these since I was a little kid. By far my favorite type of nut and brand. It's really easy to pour these into a baggy and have them as a healthy snack. Not too salty either, I would say they're just right.