Planters Halves Pecan Bag uploaded by Doda M.Planters Halves Pecan Bag uploaded by Bridy J.Planters Halves Pecan Bag uploaded by Lacey C.

BY PLANTERS

Since 1906, PLANTERS has taken pride in offering a wide variety of delicious products. Thanks to an unparalleled commitment to quality and the support of our loyal nut fans, our company continues to produce remarkable snacks that we know you'll love.

Ingredients: Pecans

Allergens:

• Pecan Tree Nuts
  • Tree Nuts

• Is this good to make a pracan pie and also any good resupr1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
every year for Thanksgiving, my family makes a pecan pie. These pecan this year work really well when it came to withholding the sugary soup lights are up that was used for the pie. It wasn't the best, but they work really well for what we needed them for.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
Is there really great for baking and any kind of cooking I make a lot of coffee with these on top and I love to put these in salads as well or just in a mix peanut bowl I love the price and I just get it at my local grocery store they are always in stock and I will be purchasing again
Samantha K.
MANCHESTER, NH
I simply cannot say enough about planters. Yum, Yum, Yum! If you haven't invested in trying the nuts they sell, you need to go out right now and get them. Top quality and utterly delicious!! I have tried most everything they come out with and there is literally something for everyone!
Jackie H.
Nixa , MO
My Dad loves them! He could eat an entire bag in one setting. They are super healthy and worth the price. Good in baking too if I can get any left. haha Hard to find though because our Walmart runs out of nuts quick!
Stacy K.
Love the Planters nuts! They taste good and are good for cooking and baking. They have a good quality of taste and I always use this brand. The only downfall is they are costly and never can I find coupons.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Perfect for baking, perfect for snacking! Toast 'em, roast 'em, rest 'em by the handful! So yummy and so good for you! Great source of protein, fiber, and good fat! I love to toss them in my muffins, quick breads, and even stir fry's! Yum!
Natália M.
I always get this brand when I'm going to make my chocolate pecan pie. I can find in almost every store near by my house. No other ingredients added in the package what is great. I would totally recommend this brand
Kara G.
An absolute must for my pecan pie. The nuts are great and unsalted so I have more control with my recipe. They are also great spread on a cookie sheet and toasted with some salt.
Sharon M.
Simi Valley, CA
Planters nuts are always reliable and good. I love the purchase the halves of pecans in bags for baking. It makes my life so much easier to buy them precut then trying to cut them for the recipe. One of my favorite short cuts for baking or to add a quick crunch to my cereal or yogurt.
Amy S.
Plano, TX
These pecans make a perfect crust for the holidays! Use them in the food processor with some butter, salt, brown sugar, and grind until mixed! Bake at 400. For 10 minutes and bam! Perfect holiday crust!
Talena P.
vine grove, KY
Is this good to make a pracan pie and also any good resupr