BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Flavor Grove Vanilla Caramel Almonds.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.

Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
Love these! Just started a weight loss journey and I was having a difficult time cutting sugar completely out of my diet. I bought these and will snack on a few during the day. They have a great taste and fulfill my sugar cravings.
Crystal H.
Whitehall, PA
This product is amazing and worth the money, this was my first time trying it but I feel I will be a repeat customer. This product has a healthy feel and is somewhat affordable. It has an amazing taste with my FAVORITE FLAVORS
CARAMEL ANNND VANILLA!! Great product, keep it up!
member-74076c169
This product is an awesome easy snack to much on! wether you're at school, movies or work they always have an explosion of flavor! The vanilla mixed with caramel gives you a little sweet frenzy that spices up your day.
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
These were absolutely discussing,I saw them at the store and thought they looked interesting and then next thing I knew I was heaving them out into the toilet.i used them as dog treats for the next few days until I ran out,my dog didn't seem to mind the taste though.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
Planterssss.... YASSSSSSSSSS! Vanilla and Caramel Almonds? Did you make a deal with the Devil? These are so yummy I honestly almost died. I'm gonna need to to start making a bigger bag though. Possibly the size of a small car? Can we make this happen? Thanks.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These are soooooo good!! I could literally eat the whole bag if someone doesn't take it away from me! Its nothing like any flavored nuts ive tried before. Super delicious. I wouldn't change anything about them and hope they are around forever
Emily J.
Columbus, OH
These are absolutely delicious! Wonderful flavor with a lot of product in the pouch. Exceeded my expectations as I thought they would be dry but were not too bad compared to other almonds I have had! I'm sure the vanilla and caramel do not make this healthy, but they are tasty!!
Kenyotta S.
Baton rouge, LA
I get the small can and I also go to Sams club and get the big huge bag and for some reason they magically disappear in the matter of days this is like my favorite healthy snack and I don't like really sharing with anyone I would rather give you the money to get your own
Flower T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
im not a huge fan of these planters flavor grove vanilla caramel almonds. i have bought them once, and they may still be in my cupboards. planters peanuts are great, they are obviously a very successful company. not all their products are as great as others. and this would be one of them that i would not buy again.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I am a nut case for these. I LOVE flavored nuts, they are great source of good fats and the flavor is simply incredible. They are reasonably priced and are just honestly so so so so yummy. Just be careful they pack some heat with calories very easy to over do it
Julz L.
Has anyone tried this before?