BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Planters Five Alarm Chili Dry Roasted Peanuts.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.

Deymi A.
It’s as if my mouth has been turned into a portal to Hell and demons and molten lava are bursting out of it. Please make it stop. MAKE IT STOP!

It’s so hot I may never taste again because my taste buds have been destroyed by the heat. Not even ice water can soothe the scalding feeling in my mouth. It feels like I just spent seven minutes in heaven with a fire breathing dragon.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
It was the perfect like spicy to the peanuts that I like and I've gotten it a few times, it is healthy which is awesome. It is nice and crunchy yet smooth. I love the taste to it but need bit more salt
Aileen M.
Aurora, CO
I started eating planters since last year and I have bought several some for the next month. I like the planters specially the roated peanut it is great for travelling and watching tv or movies. Great for snacks and I highly recommend it for the taste!
Lucy C.
Phoenix, AZ
I buy these for my man. This is his go-to snack when playing video games or watching Netflix. The price is reasonable, sometimes a bit pricey depending on what our budget is, lol. These are YUMMY so I definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoys a quick snack.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Love spicy stuff and the peanuts are just another favorite to add to the list. These have great flavor and are not to overpowering! So affordable and easy to find. I would for sure recommend this product to others
Emma H.
These were great for baseball season. They really did have a kick to them. But everyone who tried them liked them. I'd like to think they're healthy. I don't typically read into all that stuff.
Camelea W.
Deerfield, IL
Five alarm chili dry roasted peanuts are hands down my favorite nuts !
I find my self having to constantly replenish my snack drawer with these packs.
I really like the kick of flavor and the heat these little nuts give.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
You can count on the consistent flavor and freshness of these cocktail peanuts. They make somewhat healthy snacks and are easy to portion into small containers and have ready as grab and go snacks. I also like to have them on hand for the holidays because it is an easy snack to have handy while you are in the kitchen cooking a holiday meal. I have not run into many guests that don't like Planters peanuts.
Hope H.
Panama City, FL
My husband found these for me and thought I should try them since I love spicy items. I didn't think they were extremely spicy, but I enjoyed the little kick they had to them. Now I eat spicy foods regularly so my tolerance is pretty high so these just may be really spicy to someone else. But I'd recommend them to someone looking for a little heat to their snacking routine.
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I can not seem to get enough of these. They have a spicy taste that is so addicting I seem to end up always getting these when I go to the store. I tried them and fell in love with them. I bought some for my dad for his basement bar he set them out on the bar in a dish and his friends just eat them up faster than he puts them out. This is a great and yummy snack!!!!
Kristianna V.