Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Barbara m.
These are good have a nice nuty flavor as well as a good am out of salt. They are a little more on the pricy side
Renee K.
Charlotte, NC
Ok, but if you ask me, Emerald has cashews on lock, try their Whole Cashews, delicious!!
Jon T.
Eddystone, PA
Not really impressed. But they get the job done. For premium quality I expected better.
Michael L.
Rockingham, NC
I bought a jar of these cashews to put out for friends at a football party. I served them in a bowl and they didn't last long. I ate quite a few myself and they really hit the spot. I like the taste of the sea salt better than regular salt. The cashews looked and tasted the way they should. My recommendation along with the empty bowl tells all you need to know.
Rosemarie G.
Meadville, PA
Bought at local warehouse store. Like the sea salt option. Great tasting cashews. A little more expensive than other brands but have always been happy with fresh taste.
Jessica S.
Tantallon, NS
When it comes to cashews Planters is the only brand I buy! They are #1 when it comes to taste and quality. They're filling and satisfy my cravings for something filling. They are a little pricey but well worth it in my opinion. Highly recommend!
Jacklyn M.
indianapolis, Indiana
We love these nuts, I also buy them for my dad, We keep them in house to snake on, I get them at Sam's Club in a very large container. nuts and sea salt, They are very good
Nanyeli B.
they are very good and their quality is more or less it would be good to improve it, but its flavor is good, price should be cheaper for the customer
Alicia F.
Carolina, PR
I just live cashews! It was my dads favorite and every time I eat them it's like honoring him
Akeda I.
They were okay but not the greatest I felt like the sea salt was too grainy I wish it'd be more fine. Overall the Nuts themselves were amazing as they were not too hard and had just the right amount of crunch