Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

IPrincess W.
My husband love cashews. It doesn't matter if they are whole, chopped or pieces. They are his go to snack.
N P.
Fayetteville, NC
Husband keeps these at his desk at work for snacking. Very fresh, good quality, Healthy, and delicious.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
These make for a great snack! Instead of eating chips, I love getting these guys to satisfy my hunger!
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH
Cashews are my favorite nut and although pricey, I like whole ones. I like the added taste of sea salt,
Brittany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love anything salted and I love nuts so this is a win win for me I love cashews there my favorite
Katarina F.
Port Orchard, WA
The best cashews ever! Plus they are made with sea salt which is so much better for you! Love them!
Eichelle R.
I love love cashews m. This is perfect for a snack between lunch and dinner. I buy it quite often.
Matt J.
Blanchester, OH
I like cashews they are tasty I like to eat them with my mouth my favorite are chocolate covered
Brittany  B.
Somerset , Nj
I love cashews. Don't really like nuts except for this sunflower seeds and hazelnut and almond
Natasha B.
Broken arrow , OK
Love these. The salt is just perfect on them. Will be purchasing again. Perfect healthy snack.