Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Always whole pieces and always fresh and delicious. Not a totally unreasonable price, but still priced a tad too high.
Very tasty. Can't eat just a handful. It is very addictive. Not salty. I can eat the whole container within one day.
Nadira D.
I love any food with sea salt. These are especially great because they are cheaper that a lot of other nuts i get.
Sadie L.
Kokomo, IN
Can not remember the last time I had a nut that tasted better. Can not get enough of these things. Recommend 10/10.
Danielle P.
Russellville, KY
Love cashews so much I can make myself sick on them! This is my favorite brand and they are always good and fresh!
Barbara m.
These are good have a nice nuty flavor as well as a good am out of salt. They are a little more on the pricy side
James H.
East Rutherford, NJ
These are some classy nuts. Right now, anything with sea salt on it I'm a sucker for and these are no different.
Lisa G.
Turtletown, TN
Delicious crunchy snack that's also healthy! Full of protein and flavor with just the right amount of saltiness.
bridget c.
Tastes amazing! I love it I prefer the sea salt over the regular salt. I prefer it over other types of cashews.
kim m.
okemah, OK
These are good to snack on got them at sams club good bargain.sea salt adds a different flavor. A good snack

back