Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt.

Renee E.
Springfield , MO
We love these. I use them in several dishes and also just for snacking. They are the most crunchy and have the best salt ratio of all the cashews we have tried.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I really enjoy planters nuts these are one of my favs because I love cashews and they always are such a treat as a snack and it's great for the whole family.
Rebecca C.
I absolutely love cashews so much. These are so good too! the only thing is is that sometimes when i have bought them they were a but too salty.
leona e.
ky
I love cashew nuts and love the sea salt on them Sea salt I could eat them all day U can use them when cooking and when u are having friends over
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Cashews are my second favorite nut (Brazil nuts are número uno), so these are great! They are delicious with just the right amount of sea salt.
Jenny H.
Midvale, UT
THESE ARE SO YUMMY, YOU CANNOT BEAT A GOOD CASHEW, WE ARE TRYING TO INCORPORATE MORE NUTS AND GRAINS IN OUR DIET AND THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVS
Nikole T.
Greer, SC
These are a great treat to keep in the car and snack on in between meals or on long roads trips to get you from one stop to the next.
viviana s.
So yummy! I wish I could eat these more often, it causes me to break out ): but other than that so healthy & great to snack on!
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a great after school snack. My husband loves them because they are a great combination of salty and nutty flavor.
Amilyn S.
Angola, NY
Cashews are so good! I love that these have a nice salty taste and that they are whole cashews. Cashews are good for you!