Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by member-8fe42d91dPlanters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt uploaded by Brooke H.

BY PLANTERS

Only premium quality cashews are used in Planters Fancy Whole Cashews with Sea Salt. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
viviana s.
So yummy! I wish I could eat these more often, it causes me to break out ): but other than that so healthy & great to snack on!
Kim G.
Indianapolis, IN
These are a great after school snack. My husband loves them because they are a great combination of salty and nutty flavor.
Amilyn S.
Angola, NY
Cashews are so good! I love that these have a nice salty taste and that they are whole cashews. Cashews are good for you!
Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Always whole pieces and always fresh and delicious. Not a totally unreasonable price, but still priced a tad too high.
Very tasty. Can't eat just a handful. It is very addictive. Not salty. I can eat the whole container within one day.
Danielle P.
Love cashews so much I can make myself sick on them! This is my favorite brand and they are always good and fresh!
Nadira D.
I love any food with sea salt. These are especially great because they are cheaper that a lot of other nuts i get.
Lisa G.
Turtletown, TN
Delicious crunchy snack that's also healthy! Full of protein and flavor with just the right amount of saltiness.
James H.
East Rutherford, NJ
These are some classy nuts. Right now, anything with sea salt on it I'm a sucker for and these are no different.
bridget c.
Tastes amazing! I love it I prefer the sea salt over the regular salt. I prefer it over other types of cashews.